Author Topic: Help please on my red berry tree  (Read 1749 times)

Beannie

Help please on my red berry tree
« on: Jun 29, 2016, 04:48:12 AM »
I have small tree or maybe I should call it a bush but it has a trunk and every year blackbirds flock for the massive amount of red berries and I enjoy watching so much plus it's a beautiful vivid green . A couple of months ago I noticed it was looking dull so a good feed and leaf spray would do it good I thought . Gradually the leaves have gone almost a black colour now but they haven't fallen off so PLEASE HELP ME if you can .

Beannie

Re: Help please on my red berry tree
« Reply #1 on: Jun 30, 2016, 07:03:02 AM »
Can't anyone advise me pleaseeeeee . I really love this little tree and I'd be so happy if you can tell me how to save her xxxxxxxx

zoony

« Reply #2 on: Jun 30, 2016, 08:50:26 AM »
Wish I could help Bea...You might put a picture of it on, somebody might know...
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Sheila

« Reply #3 on: Jun 30, 2016, 11:42:27 AM »
All I can suggest is for you to cut a bit off, put it in a plastic bag (in case it is carrying disease) and take it to a garden centre.  They are usually good at giving advice.  There is a brilliant man at our local garden centre and it costs me a fortune every time I speak to him!

zoony

« Reply #4 on: Jun 30, 2016, 11:47:46 AM »
Excellent suggestion Sheila. ;)
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Beannie

« Reply #5 on: Jun 30, 2016, 12:10:25 PM »
All I can suggest is for you to cut a bit off, put it in a plastic bag (in case it is carrying disease) and take it to a garden centre.  They are usually good at giving advice.  There is a brilliant man at our local garden centre and it costs me a fortune every time I speak to him!

Oh my gosh thanks Sheila that is a brilliant idea bless your heart . I'll have to wait for about a week now but thanks darling xxxx

floorplok

Help please on my red berry tree
« Reply #6 on: Apr 03, 2018, 08:01:11 AM »
We’ve been growing red berries for years now: blueberries, raspberries, gooseberries… Recently, I heard that they have therapeutic properties.Have you ever heard of this? Is it true?

Alex22

« Reply #7 on: Apr 03, 2018, 02:27:20 PM »
What happened to Sheila   ?  ;D