Author Topic: peer to peer lending  (Read 627 times)

em

Re: peer to peer lending
« Reply #15 on: Aug 14, 2016, 05:09:13 PM »
zoony,I was talking finance,not everyday vocabulary!!

zoony

« Reply #16 on: Aug 14, 2016, 05:18:44 PM »
Mike, of course I looked it up, I love new words. ;D

Em, it's still a great word and I shall find occasions to use it. ;)
[email protected]

Dying isn't the worst thing that can happen. Being kept alive is.
A Freudian slip: When you say one thing but mean your mother.

Dickie

« Reply #17 on: Aug 18, 2016, 10:14:18 PM »
I love learning new words and nugatry sounds just yum yum so did anyone find out what it means ?

Going back to loaning people money is not good and I heard someone say on TV is fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on you too and I'm still trying to work out what that saying means .

I wonder if anyone here has loaned money only to be let down badly and then it always works out the lender is the baddie . How sad is that xxx

zoony

« Reply #18 on: Aug 18, 2016, 10:49:04 PM »
I love learning new words and nugatry sounds just yum yum so did anyone find out what it means ?

Going back to loaning people money is not good and I heard someone say on TV is fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on you too and I'm still trying to work out what that saying means .

I wonder if anyone here has loaned money only to be let down badly and then it always works out the lender is the baddie . How sad is that xxx

Bea, as Mike said earlier, 'nugatory' means 'of no value'. That phrase should be " Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME." In other words," that's my fault, I should've known better than to trust you." It's an American saying, I think..
[email protected]

Dickie

« Reply #19 on: Aug 18, 2016, 11:54:57 PM »

Bea, as Mike said earlier, 'nugatory' means 'of no value'. That phrase should be " Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME." In other words," that's my fault, I should've known better than to trust you." It's an American saying, I think..

Oh my god zoony how spooky is that when I said shame on you and shame on you . I'm so desperately sorry you said you should have known better than to trust me and honestly I would never ever do anything too hurt you and that's on my whole life and truly sorry and zoony I think in my life you are one person who i would trust with my whole life xxxxxxxx
P.s. One thing I do know is in the past you've always taught me to not take things to heart and you taught me to realise I get things wrong . All my love my zoonyyyyyyyy big bruv boy hehehehehehe billions of love xxxxx

zoony

« Reply #20 on: Aug 18, 2016, 11:58:29 PM »
Bea! Whoa girl! I was telling you what the phrase meant! You've got it wrong again, puddin'! I trust you very much. Read the damn thing again and this time, look at the punctuation! Silly goose...
[email protected]

Dickie

« Reply #21 on: Aug 19, 2016, 12:05:53 AM »
Bea! Whoa girl! I was telling you what the phrase meant! You've got it wrong again, puddin'! I trust you very much. Read the damn thing again and this time, look at the punctuation! Silly goose...

Oh wow my darling hahahaha but thank god I did say you did teach me that I got things wrong so many times lol
At least I thought oops I bet I got him wrong againnnnnnn lol and zoony I know you think the world of me and I know you know I think the world of you and that's so great yeahhhhhh xxxxxx

Dickie

« Reply #22 on: Aug 19, 2016, 12:08:17 AM »
Zoony I've been so upset tonight and you know I'm petrified of flies and one crawled up my arm and zoony it couldn't fly and only crawled and made me cry so much because I got those fly papers you said buy and it got stuck and made me so upset because it was wiggling and so awfulllll xxxxx

zoony

« Reply #23 on: Aug 19, 2016, 12:28:31 AM »
It's not a fly if it can't fly Bea..and it has no interest in you. You're a 'thing' in it's world. I know how you feel about them but summer in England brings flies. Everywhere. Hope you're getting over it quickly.x
[email protected]

Dickie

« Reply #24 on: Aug 19, 2016, 12:48:03 AM »
It's not a fly if it can't fly Bea..and it has no interest in you. You're a 'thing' in it's world. I know how you feel about them but summer in England brings flies. Everywhere. Hope you're getting over it quickly.x

Zoonyyyyy darling it's a huge blue belly fly and I'm so upset because it's stuck on the paper and that's because of me but they make me cry so badly and that's so embarrassing but zoony my darling this fly is in pain wiggling its wings and NO JOKE DARLING truly no joke but it's wiggling around and I have that guilt and I'm so sorry . I'm not a fool darling but this is so awful to watch like this pleaseeeeeee