Author Topic: Tisano Tea  (Read 1009 times)

Audrey Anne Grisham

Tisano Tea
« on: Aug 27, 2016, 10:01:29 PM »
I have read that this tea is really good for helping my sleepless nights I have been having lately. Has anyone tried it & where do you buy it. You can buy it online but I prefer not to do that. Not much luck with online shopping.

I hope your weekend is happy, healthy & wise.
Could you please change Audrey Anne Grisham to just Audrey A. The first one sounds so formal. Thank you. Love these forums!

cheddar-caveman

Re: Tisano Tea
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2016, 10:43:02 PM »
I believe you are in the USA? That being the case I have no idea where you'll get it othger than on line. Amazon sell it or the manufacturers - ask them? http://tisano.com/shop/
This post is my opinion, which you may not like, but I'm entitled to it.
[email protected]
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/with/255625

Alex22

« Reply #2 on: Aug 28, 2016, 12:39:52 PM »
I've never heard of Tisano Tea, but have now read that it tastes like grass ?  ;D
Here's some interesting ideas Audrey

http://www.nosleeplessnights.com/tea-that-helps-you-sleep-looking-beyond-chamomile/

Audrey Anne Grisham

« Reply #3 on: Aug 28, 2016, 04:46:58 PM »
Thanks so much for your replies about the tea. I think it originates in Italy.
I just finished a Daphne De Maurier novel My Cousin Rachel where it is mentioned quite frequently as a sleep aid etc. Thought I'd check it out.

I have trouble sleeping through the night, don't believe in sleeping pills, so may be the suggestions you posted will help.

I hope you are all having a smashing Sunday or if not a smashing, a nice one.
Could you please change Audrey Anne Grisham to just Audrey A. The first one sounds so formal. Thank you. Love these forums!

cheddar-caveman

« Reply #4 on: Aug 28, 2016, 10:14:59 PM »
Sleep well 8)
This post is my opinion, which you may not like, but I'm entitled to it.
[email protected]
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/with/255625

Dickie

« Reply #5 on: Aug 29, 2016, 01:48:34 PM »
I have read that this tea is really good for helping my sleepless nights I have been having lately. Has anyone tried it & where do you buy it. You can buy it online but I prefer not to do that. Not much luck with online shopping.

I hope your weekend is happy, healthy & wise.

Audrey Anne it's rotten struggling to sleep and I've been using something called Kalms and I honestly think sometimes they do help me . They are made from weeds and nettles and all natural kind of plants . I just suddenly thought of those calming music tapes you can buy that talk to you gently and help you sleep . GOOD LUCK OK xxx
you would be so proud of me at the moment

Yellowbird

« Reply #6 on: Aug 29, 2016, 05:58:28 PM »
I use a little app. Called Simply Being I downloaded it on my iPhone and listen on earplugs go to sleep in a jiffy, don't always stay asleep tho
Born sceptic grown even more sceptic sadly

Dickie

« Reply #7 on: Sep 30, 2016, 03:56:13 PM »
I use a little app. Called Simply Being I downloaded it on my iPhone and listen on earplugs go to sleep in a jiffy, don't always stay asleep tho

Dickie tweet come and stay with me and I promise after listening to me going on and on you'd sleep like a baby tee hee xxx

Yellowbird

« Reply #8 on: Sep 30, 2016, 04:54:06 PM »
hi Dicky is it really you back? xxxxxxx ;)
Born sceptic grown even more sceptic sadly

Dickie

« Reply #9 on: Oct 01, 2016, 02:09:39 PM »
hi Dicky is it really you back? xxxxxxx ;)

Chirping away like a dickie as usual hehehehe lovely to see you little darling xxx