Author Topic: Problems with tablet  (Read 935 times)

Phil

Re: Problems with tablet
« Reply #15 on: Nov 22, 2016, 11:25:44 AM »
I just bought a new apple ipad, I gave my old one to my husband Ron so we are linked in that what I get on my pad he can have on his, but if I delete something from my iPad it won't delete it from his unless he does it himself on his own iPad, and visa versa. If I need to completely wipe mine it won't affect his. Hope this is helpful

Networking is dependent on what privileges you give to each machine.
"I've stopped arguing with idiots. They will only bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.

Paraphrased from George Carlin

Dickie

« Reply #16 on: Nov 22, 2016, 01:48:15 PM »
I just bought a new apple ipad, I gave my old one to my husband Ron so we are linked in that what I get on my pad he can have on his, but if I delete something from my iPad it won't delete it from his unless he does it himself on his own iPad, and visa versa. If I need to completely wipe mine it won't affect his. Hope this is helpful

Tweetie pie when I bought my apple I Pad oh wow it took me months to get used to not having a mouse so NO right clicks etc etc and I hated it at first . Are you doing great with it darling because it really confused me so much . I'm ok with it now after two years I think but I think  poor phil must be sick of me mailing him saying HELPPPPPPP hehehehe

Yellowbird

« Reply #17 on: Nov 22, 2016, 04:42:35 PM »
I have bee using iPads and iMacs for some years now Beannie and sometimes give my friends a helping hand X
Born sceptic grown even more sceptic sadly

Phil

« Reply #18 on: Nov 22, 2016, 05:39:31 PM »

Tweetie pie when I bought my apple I Pad oh wow it took me months to get used to not having a mouse so NO right clicks etc etc and I hated it at first . Are you doing great with it darling because it really confused me so much . I'm ok with it now after two years I think but I think  poor phil must be sick of me mailing him saying HELPPPPPPP hehehehe

That's the one thing I don't like about tablets so I got a Bluetooth mouse, in fact the tablet's instruction manual recommended it.

I've never had any Apple Mac products as I won't pay their prices.
"I've stopped arguing with idiots. They will only bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.

Dickie

« Reply #19 on: Nov 23, 2016, 11:28:05 PM »
I have bee using iPads and iMacs for some years now Beannie and sometimes give my friends a helping hand X

You are such a sweetheart kid my Tweetie pie . When I struggle I'll ask you for help next time cos I've just read phil doesn't do apple xxxxxx

forrestgumph

« Reply #20 on: Dec 01, 2016, 01:13:26 PM »
Phil, you mentioned Apple and their costs, and although I agree with you their prices are very high, but, I am delighted with all my Apple product, you get what you pay for, if I have a problem I pick up the phone or chat to them and they call me back about my problem and thats a 24 hour service and normally you get to speak to somebody within 10 min's I have never waited personally any longer than 5 min's.

I dont get those unwanted adverts that pop up on other machines and do feel a lot safer when using my Apple machines.

The other thing which is good about them is if you want to upgrade to the next machine you can do so and sell on your old machine either privately which is what I do and they hold their prices.  I recently sold an iPhone after I updated to a new one and got 390 for it, the same when I upgraded my iPad a couple of years ago I lost about 50 on my old machine, sadly the other machines from HP or Advent etc do not hold their prices and you mights as well throw them away, and unless you pay for the help if they go wrong you might as well throw them away, something I have done in the passed. :(

Phil

« Reply #21 on: Dec 02, 2016, 05:17:38 PM »
Phil, you mentioned Apple and their costs, and although I agree with you their prices are very high, but, I am delighted with all my Apple product, you get what you pay for, if I have a problem I pick up the phone or chat to them and they call me back about my problem and thats a 24 hour service and normally you get to speak to somebody within 10 min's I have never waited personally any longer than 5 min's.

I dont get those unwanted adverts that pop up on other machines and do feel a lot safer when using my Apple machines.

The other thing which is good about them is if you want to upgrade to the next machine you can do so and sell on your old machine either privately which is what I do and they hold their prices.  I recently sold an iPhone after I updated to a new one and got 390 for it, the same when I upgraded my iPad a couple of years ago I lost about 50 on my old machine, sadly the other machines from HP or Advent etc do not hold their prices and you mights as well throw them away, and unless you pay for the help if they go wrong you might as well throw them away, something I have done in the passed. :(

My tablet which runs on Windows 10 is a Bush which is now Argos's own brand & it cost 99 complete with keyboard case.

I can't comment on their customer service as I've never had to contact them as I've never had any problems with it.

I'm not one of those users who upgrades to the latest model so the WDV wouldn't be a consideration for me as the laptop I'm currently using is getting on for 9 years old.

But it's whatever suits the individual.

Rafaeldit

Problems with tablet
« Reply #22 on: Mar 08, 2017, 05:40:51 AM »
Did you have the lap top with you ??? I can tell you it is Bl##DY frustrating every time you go to logon to find some one has been trying to use your account to get in.  Nice to know Im not the olny one with this issue.

Well at least your home refreshed so good for you

Dickie

« Reply #23 on: Mar 08, 2017, 08:02:44 AM »
Did you have the lap top with you ??? I can tell you it is Bl##DY frustrating every time you go to logon to find some one has been trying to use your account to get in.  Nice to know Im not the olny one with this issue.

Well at least your home refreshed so good for you

Hello raf and your post is a bit late darling but I knew a raf who sold stuff on eBay and was that you I wonder but hello anyway and Phil is our computer genius or actually he is just a genius lllolll xxx