Author Topic: Hello from Vienna  (Read 3537 times)

Dickie

Re: Hello from Vienna
« Reply #30 on: Jan 03, 2017, 09:41:00 PM »
Bea..You must've accidentally clicked the 'underline' symbol, the one with the underlined u..

Wow thanks my darling and I don't understand it PLUS just lately I was so shocked because it did the bold letters without me even trying LOOK ZOONY and I've changed it almost immedietly . Scrumps taught me for days but just last few days is so stupid because it just appeared when I clicked the BIG B BUTTON . I know that sounds really daft but zoony it really actually worked so ridiculous . Night night my big bruv and stupid as it sounds it actually worked xxxxx
Oh yeahhhhh I am the bees knees or thatís what zoony said I am WOWEEEEEEEE the bees kneessssssssn

john mounsey

« Reply #31 on: Jan 04, 2017, 08:31:51 AM »
Welcome.

Yellowbird

« Reply #32 on: Jan 05, 2017, 01:58:13 PM »
Once had a wonderful week in Vienna, we saw the whole of Wagner's Ring, what a treat it was, the cakes were wonderful too
Born sceptic grown even more sceptic sadly

zoony

« Reply #33 on: Jan 05, 2017, 05:16:00 PM »
 ;D  Thanks everybody for leaving that punch-line un punched.
[email protected]

"Never give a lady a restive horse."

Dickie

« Reply #34 on: Jan 05, 2017, 05:49:49 PM »

Now teach me how to put the little faces in PLEASEEEE TEE HEE
Oh yeahhhhh I am the bees knees or thatís what zoony said I am WOWEEEEEEEE the bees kneessssssssn

zoony

« Reply #35 on: Jan 05, 2017, 06:02:40 PM »
Go here Bea. find one you like and click on it and it's code will appear in the space above it. Click on it's code..Oh..You have an iPhone..Not sure what you should do but here's the site. Might be good to bookmark it.
http://yoursmiles.org/index.php
[email protected]

Dickie

« Reply #36 on: Jan 05, 2017, 06:06:04 PM »
Go here Bea. find one you like and click on it and it's code will appear in the space above it. Click on it's code..Oh..You have an iPhone..Not sure what you should do but here's the site. Might be good to bookmark it.
http://yoursmiles.org/index.php

Zoony I don't have an I phone darling or I don't think I do . Phil told me it's an I Pad ?
I'll still follow your link and have  a look thank youuuuu xxxxxxx

Dickie

« Reply #37 on: Jan 05, 2017, 06:07:09 PM »
url

Oops I'll try again but do I press copy and paste xxxxxxx

Dickie

« Reply #38 on: Jan 05, 2017, 06:08:39 PM »
%5Burl=http://yoursmiles.org/t-rtfm.php%5D%5Bimg%5Dhttp://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/rtfm/t1933.gif%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D

Arghhhhhh can you tell me again darling pleaseeeee . I went to the link and pressed copy and then paste and love you for trying for meeeee xxxxxxxx

Dickie

« Reply #39 on: Jan 05, 2017, 06:11:51 PM »
Zoony I click on the picture and then when the code appears I click on it and see it says copy so I do that an dout it here and press paste . I'm quite sure it's only a simple mistake so can you tell me again xxxxxxxxx

zoony

« Reply #40 on: Jan 05, 2017, 06:22:58 PM »
Remember to click right next to the cursor to paste it but it sounds as if you're doing it right love.
..and don't cancel the lady!
[email protected]

Dickie

« Reply #41 on: Jan 05, 2017, 06:24:42 PM »
Remember to click right next to the cursor to paste it but it sounds as if you're doing it right love.
..and don't cancel the lady!

Oh god love you plus zoony on I Pads we don't have right or left clicks cos it's an I pad .
Oh crap zoonyyyyy shall I put the baby in the bedroom then eeeeeeeek but if you say yesssss you know I will do it xxxxxxxx

zoony

« Reply #42 on: Jan 05, 2017, 06:30:44 PM »
I'm with Scrumpy. Train her to the muzzle and she can be anywhere with you, but for now, Yes. Put her in the bedroom with a toy or two. You can buy large wire cages which you can keep in the living room so that she could see you all the time if you have a visitor.
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=wire%20dog%20cages%20walmart
[email protected]

Dickie

« Reply #43 on: Jan 05, 2017, 06:41:33 PM »
I'm with Scrumpy. Train her to the muzzle and she can be anywhere with you, but for now, Yes. Put her in the bedroom with a toy or two. You can buy large wire cages which you can keep in the living room so that she could see you all the time if you have a visitor.
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=wire%20dog%20cages%20walmart

Zoony my darling yesssss I had whats callled a dog crate but she was so upset I gave it away to the man who comes to wash her and he was thrilled and said he has customers who can't afford one . It was HUGEEEEEEE but it scared her so much I only tried it twice xxxxxxxxxx

Mondays Child

« Reply #44 on: Jan 05, 2017, 07:55:17 PM »

😂😂Well spotted zoony. I'm just trying to get my breathing back to normal after falling apart laughing so much I cried.😂😂