Author Topic: Just passing through  (Read 569 times)

Passingby

Just passing through
« on: Jan 17, 2011, 11:34:18 AM »
Hello everyone  :)

I am just passing through , I hope you don't mind  :-\

Please bare with me here , I have a 3 nearly 4 yr old dog I need to re-home - she is a very loving girl and likes lots of one to one attention . Unfortunately having 3 other dogs and 2 young children we are unable to give her what she craves and deserves .

She is a Bulldog ( British Bulldog , like on the British flag just in case anyone wasn't sure ) she doesn't take much walking 10 minutes round the block and she is happy , definitely not the breed to go on hikes with . She does need her face cleaning daily to make sure her wrinkles are nice and clean / dry . She snores quite loudly but most of all loves being with you , she is a very loyal loving girl that deserves the best , hence why I am here ...

I don't want to re home her to just anyone , I'm looking for an older couple/person who is sensible and who she / I can trust to love and care for her for the rest of her days . I don't want to risk her going to anyone who might treat her as a "trophy dog" as she deserves so much more !

I'm not asking for any money for her just for her to be loved dearly , If by any chance anyone feels they would be suitable or would like the companionship Lilly can offer please get in touch .

Chrisjay

Re: Just passing through
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2011, 12:44:59 PM »
It might be helpful if you list some other details such as her health, vaccinations, is she chipped, spayed, and in what general location do you live as obviously if you are in Scotland and someone in Cornwall is interested there would be problems.

Also why are you re-homing this one as opposed to any of the others as she is obviously attached to you?

Passingby

« Reply #2 on: Jan 17, 2011, 01:02:59 PM »
I will give A LOT more details if anyone is interested as I will not let her go to just anyone she can stay here with us for as long as necessary .

We are located in Dorset , she is in full health other than an occasional yeast infection in one ear she suffers at times there is no other issues .

My other dogs are happy in their pack where as Lilly is not , she craves one to one attention , she needs to be in a one dog household where she will get all the attention she craves and needs . She is fully house / crate trained she can be left alone whilst you are out and is good with all people including children , she prefers male dogs and can be boisterous in play this does not include any type of mouthing .

She is fully KC I will be holding on to all her paper work and I will also be writing up a contract for both party's to sign to say that Lilly will not be moved on to any other home without my consent , if for any unfortunate reason she can not stay where she is she is to come back to me where I can make sure she is placed in the most suitable home for her .

If anyone is seriously interested and feels they can offer Lilly what she needs then please PM for any further info .

Chrisjay

« Reply #3 on: Jan 17, 2011, 01:19:29 PM »
Thank you I am sure this will help anyone who might be interested on this forum