Author Topic: Hay  (Read 1643 times)

Traveller

Hay
« on: Feb 24, 2017, 04:47:18 PM »
Taken last autumn just along the road from my house...

You'll have had your tea.

cheddar-caveman

Re: Hay
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2017, 05:37:43 PM »
No wonder you've still got plenty of wildlife around you!! Beautiful!
This post is my opinion, which you may not like, but I'm entitled to it.
mjodeard@gmail.com
https://www.flickr.com/photos/63508234@N06/with/255625

GrannyMac

« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2017, 05:39:19 PM »
Gorgeous countryside!
Just because you池e offended doesn稚 mean you池e right.

R. Gervais

Dickie

« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2017, 12:00:58 AM »
Taken last autumn just along the road from my house...

Just so very beautiful and you've made me look into this life style even more than I thought possible with the rest of my ISA savings . I'm going to TRULY look into the possibility of buying a small motorhome from a place called Brownlows in Newark about second hand motorhomes about two three years old and ask my Michael and everyone I'm close too on here if that would be possible for me to be able to drive and stay in with the baby  or am I too old and also too ill to be able to start again at my age . I had a Rapido and it was heaven but is just my dreaming about it made it so attractive or in truth is that a stupid dream and not possible just for meeeeeee in true life . Thanks traveller so much xxxxx

I know you'll tell me the truth and my michael will tell me too . Advise me with your genuine hearts my darlings and you know by now I'll listen to you all and be so grateful to you all xxxxx
Wow , I知 amazed I found you all again . I知 useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

zoony

« Reply #4 on: Feb 25, 2017, 12:11:00 AM »
Bea. There's much to think about, suspension and your back is just one of them. On the other hand, you'll never know until you try. You can always sell the thing if it's not realistic but I think you owe it to yourself to test drive a couple. You and Trixie on a road trip is a lovely idea. Just experiment a bit before you commit yourself to such an expense. You'd be wise to take Michael or a good mechanic with you when you think you've found what you want.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Dickie

« Reply #5 on: Feb 25, 2017, 02:05:55 AM »
Bea. There's much to think about, suspension and your back is just one of them. On the other hand, you'll never know until you try. You can always sell the thing if it's not realistic but I think you owe it to yourself to test drive a couple. You and Trixie on a road trip is a lovely idea. Just experiment a bit before you commit yourself to such an expense. You'd be wise to take Michael or a good mechanic with you when you think you've found what you want.

Bless you darling zoony . firenze wants me to think again so I'm going to think hard . I wish I wasn't such a blooming dreamer zoony but oh wow I think if I go and look at the motorhomes I'll know for sure if I'll have the guts to try for a weeks hire and then see how I really go . Bless you all and Firenze and it's lovely knowing you all worry for me xxxxxxxx
Wow , I知 amazed I found you all again . I知 useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

zoony

« Reply #6 on: Feb 25, 2017, 02:15:21 AM »
I don't want to influence you either way. I just think that unless you explore your options and not just think about them Bea, you'll never know.

cowboy wisdom.

Dickie

« Reply #7 on: Feb 25, 2017, 02:29:48 AM »
I don't want to influence you either way. I just think that unless you explore your options and not just think about them Bea, you'll never know.

Ohhhhh I do so want to try and I know it's the last of my money but as I said if only I wasn't such a blooming dreamer . I just feel so strongly about this last journey in life I really do . I'm glad I've got back up and now lucky I am to have you all and my god zoony I've only known everyone a year and three months really . I just feel if I don't go for it that's it although darling I know how ill I really am but I just feel it's my last dream forever . I know I can't drive on morphine zoony but I'd only drive to places I dream about and stay for a while . I even thought I might hire a driver who'd come back by train but what do you think zoony xxxxx

Traveller

« Reply #8 on: Feb 25, 2017, 09:49:07 AM »
Here's our travelling companion.  He's called Count Batula.  He wants us to go to Transylvania - maybe some day.

You'll have had your tea.

Alex22

« Reply #9 on: Feb 25, 2017, 10:05:38 AM »
 You're brave to even think about driving one of those motorhomes Bea, I wouldn't have the confidence to drive one now.
Perhaps if you did hire one for just a weekend, you'd get a good idea of whether you'd cope or not.  It's great to follow your dreams Bea and you'll never know until you try.    ;D

Dickie

« Reply #10 on: Feb 28, 2017, 08:46:33 AM »
You're brave to even think about driving one of those motorhomes Bea, I wouldn't have the confidence to drive one now.
Perhaps if you did hire one for just a weekend, you'd get a good idea of whether you'd cope or not.  It's great to follow your dreams Bea and you'll never know until you try.    ;D

I go tomorrow alex22 and I'm pooing myself with fear but I've driven all my life and I'll only be buying a  dormabill size type but I'll soon know if I can manage . To be truthful my biggest fear if people want to be friends and that will panic me more than the driving bit xxxxxxxx

zoony

« Reply #11 on: Feb 28, 2017, 10:18:46 AM »
Bea love..Just imagine that they're one of us if they're friendly but remember, they want to sell you something so enjoy seeing the campers etc but keep a grip on your wallet!

cowboy wisdom.

firenze

« Reply #12 on: Feb 28, 2017, 12:20:38 PM »
Dickie/Bea, you are getting in a tizz, you like the motor home caravan home it seems.   My advice would be stay with the familiar only change, shift, take off if sure of your place.
Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Mark Twain.

Dickie

« Reply #13 on: Feb 28, 2017, 10:38:21 PM »
Dickie/Bea, you are getting in a tizz, you like the motor home caravan home it seems.   My advice would be stay with the familiar only change, shift, take off if sure of your place.

Thanks darling . I've also had a good chat with zoony and he says basically what you say and I said I'll hire one first but the more I've been thinking seriously about it I'm a bit afraid of taking on a huge expense but tomorrow I know I'll know what's best for me to do . Thanks to everyone too for all advice etc etc . Tons of love xxxxxxxx

zoony

« Reply #14 on: Mar 01, 2017, 02:24:10 AM »
If it helps Bea, things, the second time around are never what they were the first. I know that myself. Memories are of another time and in a different situation and, to be honest, rose-tinted by nostalgia. xx

cowboy wisdom.