Author Topic: Just joined  (Read 732 times)

Uke

Just joined
« on: Feb 26, 2017, 09:36:28 AM »
Hello All.... I've just joined the forum....I found it by accident while searching for ideas on my forthcoming big financial windfall, this is expected in June this year....yep I'm talking about my extra weekly 25p.  I'll say no more about it for now 'cos it could upset my BP by thinking about it too much. Anyway, glad to have found the forum, I live near York,  I keep very busy with one thing or another and always seem to be short of time.... being married I'm well trained in obedience which comes in useful in doing the gardening etc.   Love playing the tenor ukulele, very easy to play and sing along to...but the singing bit is restricted to when I'm alone 'by order of she who must be obeyed'  Got to go and walk the border collie now (or more like - be towed around at high speed)  hope to be in contact again later, just thought I've like to say hello for now.
Keep takin' the tablets folks.... and thanks for reading my garbled introduction.

Uke.

sparky

Re: Just joined
« Reply #1 on: Feb 26, 2017, 09:46:54 AM »

Uke, welcome to the club, we are mostly a friendly bunch I hope to enjoy your input.
I was in the same lucky position as you with the windfall some time back, and must admit its changed my life  ;D  I do not know how I would survive without it.

Alfred

« Reply #2 on: Feb 26, 2017, 10:37:19 AM »

Hello UKE
and welcome to the forum, of late there have been quite a number of new members joining us to which
the more the merrier , so I will be looking  forward to your posts,

Alex22

« Reply #3 on: Feb 26, 2017, 10:40:43 AM »
Hi Uke, hope you enjoy the forum !  :)

Scrumpy

« Reply #4 on: Feb 26, 2017, 10:55:22 AM »

Hello Uke....    Look forward to seeing some posts from you..
Don't think of a caterpillar dying..Think of a butterfly living.

[email protected]

Ashy

« Reply #5 on: Feb 26, 2017, 10:58:55 AM »
I think  I shall call you Luke.
I'm not paying 5p for that little bag, put the stuff in my hat

Maddie Malone

« Reply #6 on: Feb 26, 2017, 11:13:01 AM »
Welcome to the crazy gang Uke .
😀

sparky

« Reply #7 on: Feb 26, 2017, 11:16:36 AM »
Maddie, You speak for yourself  ;D ;D  we are a lot saner than many out there,

Maddie Malone

« Reply #8 on: Feb 26, 2017, 11:21:33 AM »
😳😀

Dickie

« Reply #9 on: Feb 26, 2017, 11:29:47 AM »
Hello All.... I've just joined the forum....I found it by accident while searching for ideas on my forthcoming big financial windfall, this is expected in June this year....yep I'm talking about my extra weekly 25p.  I'll say no more about it for now 'cos it could upset my BP by thinking about it too much. Anyway, glad to have found the forum, I live near York,  I keep very busy with one thing or another and always seem to be short of time.... being married I'm well trained in obedience which comes in useful in doing the gardening etc.   Love playing the tenor ukulele, very easy to play and sing along to...but the singing bit is restricted to when I'm alone 'by order of she who must be obeyed'  Got to go and walk the border collie now (or more like - be towed around at high speed)  hope to be in contact again later, just thought I've like to say hello for now.
Keep takin' the tablets folks.... and thanks for reading my garbled introduction.

Uke.

Uke oh wow I'm pretty sure you've already arranged what you will spend it on . I don't think you will be greedy with it so take my advice and share it properly ok xxxxxxx

Yellowbird

« Reply #10 on: Feb 26, 2017, 12:23:59 PM »
hope you enjoy spending time with us Uke
Born sceptic grown even more sceptic sadly

Dickie

« Reply #11 on: Feb 26, 2017, 12:30:20 PM »
hope you enjoy spending time with us Uke

And meeeeeee love seeing my little tweetie bird hehehehe . Absolutely love you yellow bird you smashing kid and hope Uke will be happy too xxxxxxxx

I'm just going to eat what I think is called a fagitsa and I have to roll it in this kind of flat pancake kind of thing . It's filled with chicken and all sorts of vegetables . If he has any brains he will stay with us so we can learn what he knows and he can learn what we don't know yippeeeeee and Uke tons of love and hope so much i don't sound too mad xxxxxxx

sparky

« Reply #12 on: Feb 26, 2017, 12:35:29 PM »
Dickie, I did not share my 25p windfall with you all, the reason being that people with money tend to be miserable buggers, and I prefer you all as you are. ;D

Dickie

« Reply #13 on: Feb 26, 2017, 12:40:12 PM »
Dickie, I did not share my 25p windfall with you all, the reason being that people with money tend to be miserable buggers, and I prefer you all as you are. ;D

Awwwwwww my fabulous sparkieeeeeee and oh you know you mean the world to me sooooo much you genuine sweetheart electrician hehehehe .

Me going to eat one of those fajitas if I cook it properly tee hee .  So see you later and tons of loveeee always xxxxxxx

zoony

« Reply #14 on: Feb 26, 2017, 01:37:06 PM »
Welcome Uke....or should that be flea? ..I hope you haven't fled us already!  ;)
[email protected]

Dying isn't the worst thing that can happen. Being kept alive is.
A Freudian slip: When you say one thing but mean your mother.