Author Topic: Stamp Collections  (Read 2015 times)

Dickie

Re: Stamp Collections
« Reply #15 on: Mar 22, 2017, 12:14:18 AM »
Can't help with that I'm afraid Bea, I don't know any stamp/coin collectors..

You've actually got me thinking ( a miracle I know hehehehe ) but I'm going to try and find out where I can get an idea of prices of coins and stamps . I might be sitting on a fortune eeeeeeek plus I'd love to know how much my Queen Victoria sovereign is worth and I'd love to know if any museum would like my farthings and silver threepenny bits etc etc . I'm a bit gobsmacked I even bothered to save and collect these things because I honestly can't remember loving them all xxxxxxxx
Wow , I知 amazed I found you all again . I知 useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Coastal

« Reply #16 on: Mar 22, 2017, 12:19:13 AM »
Make sure it's a reputable dealer that you contact, see if any of your friends can recommend someone.
Hell hath no fury like a woman .......

zoony

« Reply #17 on: Mar 22, 2017, 12:22:02 AM »
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Dickie

« Reply #18 on: Mar 22, 2017, 12:22:52 AM »
Make sure it's a reputable dealer that you contact, see if any of your friends can recommend someone.

You plonker coastal . It just shows how much you know meeeee cos I don't have any friends hahahahahaha

My only friend zoony is posting the same time as meeeeeee
Wow , I知 amazed I found you all again . I知 useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Coastal

« Reply #19 on: Mar 22, 2017, 12:30:07 AM »
You little fibber, you have loads of fiends on here, how about asking neighbours or anyone else you know.
Hell hath no fury like a woman .......

Dickie

« Reply #20 on: Mar 22, 2017, 12:41:49 AM »
You little fibber, you have loads of fiends on here, how about asking neighbours or anyone else you know.

Oops sorry darling I meant real life friends and I don't have any apart from my neighbour who loves me tons and says I make them laugh a lot ( god knows why )

Friends on here amazes me and shocked me soooooo much to think you all love me because I could never understand that THATS SO TOTALLY TRUE but I'm  so grateful and so touched with that and oh blimey a few of you e mail me and I always think my god they took the time to e mail me and I'm lost for words for that and so so so proud xxxxxxxx

Woweeeee you e mail me tooooo hehehehe

zoony

« Reply #21 on: Mar 22, 2017, 12:47:34 AM »
Did you look at the link I sent you Bea?

cowboy wisdom.

Dickie

« Reply #22 on: Mar 22, 2017, 12:51:02 AM »
Did you look at the link I sent you Bea?

Yeahhhhhh course I did and it's all to kind of deal with eBay etc etc but I'm definitely going to take advice from you over it darling xxxxxxx

zoony

« Reply #23 on: Mar 22, 2017, 02:18:44 PM »

Yeahhhhhh course I did and it's all to kind of deal with eBay etc etc but I'm definitely going to take advice from you over it darling xxxxxxx

..It's nothing to do with E-Bay, it's a Guardian article.

cowboy wisdom.

Dickie

« Reply #24 on: Mar 22, 2017, 11:28:28 PM »

..It's nothing to do with E-Bay, it's a Guardian article.

Yes my darling it's a guardian article but it says about selling your stamps or coins via eBay and actually warns you about places like eBay xxxxxxxx

zoony

« Reply #25 on: Mar 22, 2017, 11:33:37 PM »
It just says that's what some people do and then tell you why they possibly shouldn't.

cowboy wisdom.

firenze

« Reply #26 on: Mar 23, 2017, 05:29:53 PM »
I could commit Hari Kari at the thought of my bonfire of a family members stamp collection ??? ???
Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Mark Twain.