Author Topic: Just another quickie  (Read 1038 times)

Dickie

Just another quickie
« on: May 10, 2017, 04:10:24 AM »
How absolutely barmy but is it possible to fall madly in love aged 69 wahhhhhhhhh but you know that advert where this man sits in a chair sort of spinning it around and he even has a moustache BUT oh my god I hope I haven't become a pervert but I sort of thought oh my god he is so gorgeous and makes me laugh my head off too xxxxxxxxxxx

P.s. Please don't send out a white waistcoat thingie , I'm hoping it's temporary hehehehehehe
Wow , I’m amazed I found you all again . I’m useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Alfred

Re: Just another quickie
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 07:32:25 AM »

Hello Beannie,

you can fall in love  at any age,  there s no limit,   look at the new French president wife she is twenty five years older than him.  life is like that expect the unexpected,

Sheila

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 07:48:26 AM »
What am I missing?  I don't think I have seen that advert. 

Alfred

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 07:52:11 AM »

hello Sheila , i think beanie is referring to a chocolate advert,  where a man sits in an office at a desk  and then begins eating a chocolate, and spins round in an office chair, as the music plays what was once a popular song and he sings in a squeaky type of voice,  ..........unless im wrong or  there's a different advert
and iv got it wrong too,.

Sheila

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 08:30:52 AM »
Thanks Alfred.  I haven't seen that one.

Scrumpy

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 08:32:26 AM »

Beannie. You have until 3'oclock tomorrow to get over it..

Otherwise the white waist coat thingy will be fitted..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Phil

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 10:32:12 AM »
How absolutely barmy but is it possible to fall madly in love aged 69 wahhhhhhhhh but you know that advert where this man sits in a chair sort of spinning it around and he even has a moustache BUT oh my god I hope I haven't become a pervert but I sort of thought oh my god he is so gorgeous and makes me laugh my head off too xxxxxxxxxxx

P.s. Please don't send out a white waistcoat thingie , I'm hoping it's temporary hehehehehehe

I was 64 when I met my wife & she was 46 so no, it's never too late.

P.S. Same numbers, just the different way round.

;D

Anyway here's the advert so you can play it whenever you feel the urge, so to speak.

;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOVSC-8vq7A

"I've stopped arguing with idiots. They will only bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.”

Paraphrased from George Carlin

Dickie

« Reply #7 on: Jun 22, 2017, 04:59:41 PM »
hello Sheila , i think beanie is referring to a chocolate advert,  where a man sits in an office at a desk  and then begins eating a chocolate, and spins round in an office chair, as the music plays what was once a popular song and he sings in a squeaky type of voice,  ..........unless im wrong or  there's a different advert
and iv got it wrong too,.

ALFREDDDDDDDDDD YES YES YES oh woweeeeee my darling Alf yes it's you and oh well done and I'm so proud of youuuuuuuu .
I think he sings oh yes sir oooooh yes sir blah blah blah but I've forgotten .

Phil right from when I met you it was amazing how much you loved your darling ok .

Blooming heck I'm going to follow your advert and if it is right I'm going to pass out dead and dying because he makes me faint with kind of happy ness and plus the weirdest bit is I've never liked anyone with a moustache but oh wow the way he swings around in his wheelchair makes me swoonnnnnnn
Wow , I’m amazed I found you all again . I’m useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

sueboo

« Reply #8 on: Jun 22, 2017, 06:01:28 PM »
In my book 69 is not old today :D 
I'm not lazy I'm just always relaxed
Love the life you live. 
Live the life you love.

Dickie

« Reply #9 on: Jun 22, 2017, 06:17:06 PM »
In my book 69 is not old today :D

Nor my book SueBoo plus sadly in my heart I've never had a birthday yet which was a big thingie until this year and I am 70 and I was so excited I almost fainted but then SUEBOO  I suddenly thought oh my god I'm not sure if any birthdays are special in these days are they kiddo ? I didn't have an 18th and then I didn't have a 21st and then aged forty I thought oh wow I want to have a huge big one but I sadly didn't wahhhhhhhhhh sob sob sob and suddenly coming up to 70 th my neighbor said would I like a real blue Dickie Wickle and I was so excited over having a Billy budgie but within a few days my michael said Mum you are NOT ALLOWED A BUDGIE because you'll worry yourself to death and oh blimey SUEBOO I know he is right . I'd worry sick about teaching him to speak or if a bang on the door scared him so much etc etc .

Can I say one thing but on my birthdayyyyyyyyy I'd be over the moon for everyone here to leave me a message saying I'm a quite nice good kind of person yippeeeeeeeeee xxxxx