Author Topic: Another van running over people  (Read 2111 times)

Dickie

Another van running over people
« on: Jun 19, 2017, 03:20:17 AM »
after midnight a van ran over people outside a mosque in north London . The point I make is this could just be a rotten accident but I suppose everyone panicked and within seconds fire engines and a hundred or so police arrived so it's a wait and see game now xxxxxxxx
Wow , I知 amazed I found you all again . I知 useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Dickie

Re: Another van running over people
« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2017, 03:28:35 AM »
Now people are saying this van mowed people down and a knife man was seen and maybe I'm wrong but I can see people laughing so I suppose time will tell if this was an attack or just a nasty accident  . I suppose in away I can understand  people jump to conclusions but this last minute The Sun newspapers say two dead . Oh blimey I have to go and stand under a cold shower again byeeeeeeeeee my babies until later if I'm cool enough xxxxxxxx
Wow , I知 amazed I found you all again . I知 useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Dickie

« Reply #2 on: Jun 19, 2017, 03:33:27 AM »
There are hundreds and hundreds if people standing there now SO HOW STUPID are they incase it was terrorists getting crowds to appear before something really bad happens

Dickie

« Reply #3 on: Jun 19, 2017, 04:26:00 AM »
It's now 4.20 a m and all the BBC have done since I started watching about one a m is repeat everything that people said from their windows an dpeople in the street . Teresa May sends her best wishes and Jeremy Corbyn and it seems a bit weird to me because I saw them arrest the driver and he was wearing a navy cardigan and jeans but the people are saying he was dressed in terrorists clothes UNLESS a navy cardigan is terrorist wear . I know it's awful but why do they just repeat what people were saying at one a m from their windows . I do obviously feel sad but maybe this heat is getting to me hehehehe . It's already 31 in my lounge arghhhhhhhh xxxxxxxx

Dickie

« Reply #4 on: Jun 19, 2017, 04:57:56 AM »
Eeeeeeek I feel a bit guilty now because ten are injured and one man died . Sorry I was a bit wrong but the police were laughing so I didn't think it was a terrorist thingie .
Blimey I've just noticed my doo dah thingie is beeping so I have to put this on charge now for a few hours BYE FOR NOWWWWWWWW xxxxxxxxx

zoony

« Reply #5 on: Jun 19, 2017, 08:03:45 AM »
Perhaps best to wait a little while on this one, Bea....At least until rather more is known for sure about the circumstances?
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Ashy

« Reply #6 on: Jun 19, 2017, 08:12:33 AM »
Looks like a vigilante/ reprisal act.

sparky

« Reply #7 on: Jun 19, 2017, 08:35:22 AM »

It was inevitable after Manchester and London Bridge that some extremist would seek revenge, but it is yet another example of government  ignoring public concerns by  allowing uncontrolled immigration of a  culture alien to the British, Enoch Powel had more foresight than the entire present bunch put together.

Undercover Pensioner

« Reply #8 on: Jun 19, 2017, 09:03:47 AM »
Sadly we see yet again, a person, whose religion is hatred, attacking other human beings who religion just happens not to be theirs.  This person shares exactly the same religion as those who attacked in London and the attacker in Manchester - hatred .

This is egged on by all those who verbally attack other citizens in a hateful way just because, in some way, they are different.  It will always be difficult to stop these attacks happening; there is no defence against stupidity.
The vote for Brexit was a vote to take back what we hadn't lost in order to lose what we actually have.

ronyork

« Reply #9 on: Jun 19, 2017, 09:13:44 AM »
Stupidity, Yes stupidity letting these thugs stay in our land living on OUR benefits. We seem to know who these  thugs are, (they on on the radar)  WELL WE  ARE GOING TO GET TROUBLE UNLESS WE TAKE THE GLOVES OFF.

Maddie Malone

« Reply #10 on: Jun 19, 2017, 09:14:05 AM »
How do you stop which seems to be a new trend now of getting into a viercle  and just plowing into people
You can't ban all transport on roads .
I'm afraid we Havant seen the last of this .
People have to go out .
Perhaps we will all have to have the get ready to jump out the way in our minds and keep looking  over our shoulders when we go out  now 😳

Traveller

« Reply #11 on: Jun 19, 2017, 09:31:32 AM »
There was a degree of inevitability about this attack.  Successive governments have been far too soft.  Instead of rolling out the red carpet to potential terrorists and scroungers,  they should have been rooting them out and dealing with them.  It's time to secure our borders and be very careful who we let into OUR country.
You'll have had your tea.

Ashy

« Reply #12 on: Jun 19, 2017, 09:32:51 AM »
If the government had taken the advice to close down all mosques this would not have happened.

sparky

« Reply #13 on: Jun 19, 2017, 09:56:21 AM »
Its the same thread running through all these posts, government inaction, they sit on their arses  and draw their nice salaries along with all the income from their other jobs, and do sod all, what the hell are we paying them for, idle gits, much of the problem with the tower block disaster was because the have totally ignored public and experts concerns for years of the potential dangers.

minniemouse

« Reply #14 on: Jun 19, 2017, 10:15:42 AM »
Sadly we see yet again, a person, whose religion is hatred, attacking other human beings who religion just happens not to be theirs.  This person shares exactly the same religion as those who attacked in London and the attacker in Manchester - hatred .

This is egged on by all those who verbally attack other citizens in a hateful way just because, in some way, they are different.  It will always be difficult to stop these attacks happening; there is no defence against stupidity.
I agree.
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.