Author Topic: HELP PLEASEEEEEEEEEE My Tommy has about a million babies  (Read 1283 times)

Dickie

I've been to frightened to move my back room curtains for a few days now because I have one of my Tommies sitting on what I think is called a huge spunk bubble . I cannot remember what it's called BUT AMAZING TO WATCH about I got scared incase they suddenly hatched and fell so I managed to get the curtain closed on the outside of the window and my neighbour watched me struggling and only came up behind me and flicked the whole bubble off the curtain arghhhhhhh . Does anyone know I BEG YOU will she find it on the floor outside or will they die . I don't know if spiders hear their babies so someone PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE ADVISE ME because I'm worried sick about them all and daft as it may sound I'm crazy on nature and honestly it looked like hundreds of thousand of black dots ( babies ) in the bubble xxxxxxxx
Wow , I知 amazed I found you all again . I知 useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Dickie

Re: HELP PLEASEEEEEEEEEE My Tommy has about a million babies
« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2017, 09:24:12 PM »
I was kind of praying someone would help me on this and I thought caveman is bound to know . It's the most amazing sight in the world because it's a huge bubble thingie and I can't remember the technical name of them but I'm sure I've heard them described as spunk bubbles and they are amazingggggggggg and all you see is mummy spider sitting on her huge white bubble wiggling around and gradually you see thousands of black dots which eventually start wiggling . My neighbour knocked it off and awwwwwwwwww will they live and will she find them by a kind if homing signal pleaseeeeeee. She worked so hard and I feel I've let them all down and spiders are such an important part of nature . CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASEEEEEEEE and tons of love xxxxxxxx
Wow , I知 amazed I found you all again . I知 useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Dickie

« Reply #2 on: Jun 22, 2017, 02:59:20 PM »
MY GODDDDDDDDDDD PLEASE LISTEN  ME because I'm a bit heartbroken because caveman didn't answer me on my URGENT POST OK .

A dear friend just e mailed me saying they had just only now seen my post about Tommy my spider ok . I said Tommy had a spunk bubble with thousands of babies ok and they said I've got the name WRONG AND TO ME SPUNK meant spunk ball and to me it meant STRENGH and ENERGY and GUTS to do this but my dear dear friend said that word to most people meant a sex action so no one helped me with my Tommy Spider . Why why why on earth des it mean different things PLUS oh no and I'm so sad but Tommy could have survived if someone understood I meant strength and NOT a sex thingie pleaseeeeeeeeeeee xxxxx

This would never ever had entered my head until my friend read it and e mailed me after all this time . WOW WOW I wonder hsbc many words are mixed up in this day and age xxxxxxx

cheddar-caveman

« Reply #3 on: Jun 22, 2017, 05:53:28 PM »
Sorry darling but have no idea what all the panic is about? A spider with its egg sac? As far as I now, when they're ready, the babies will just emerge and scarper, Mum has nothing else to do with them.
This post is my opinion, which you may not like, but I'm entitled to it.
mjodeard@gmail.com
https://www.flickr.com/photos/63508234@N06/with/255625

Dickie

« Reply #4 on: Jun 22, 2017, 06:03:16 PM »
Sorry darling but have no idea what all the panic is about? A spider with its egg sac? As far as I now, when they're ready, the babies will just emerge and scarper, Mum has nothing else to do with them.

Oh my godddddddd my caveman oh god yessssssss. It is an egg sac oh wow but caveman I'm so happy now and I did ask for you to see it and caveman pleaseeeeee please my biggest upset of all is because my neighbour flicked off the sac thingie from my curtain so would mummy Tommy find the babies . I was so distraught over this all because she flicked the bubble ( I called it bubble cos it looked like a white bubble ) and afterwards oh caveman I couldn't find it on the floor and I searched for hours and hoursssssss I promise I did .
There were thousands of the teeny black dots in the bubble sac and because mum went flying would she hear them calling out to her . I did ask people if they'd noticed you anywhere because you'd say if it was possible mummy would hear them calling and oh blimeyyyyyy mike I just want to know if they had a chance at all . Bless you caveman and thank you so very much xxxxx

zoony

« Reply #5 on: Jun 22, 2017, 06:31:39 PM »
Bea...These are insects. They ignore the young once they're born. The tiny spiderlings will either live or die. Many will survive, some won't. They're tiny but ready to kill and eat already so they'll go off into the world and grow up. As usual. Now stop worrying about 'em! x
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Dickie

« Reply #6 on: Jun 22, 2017, 06:45:43 PM »
Bea...These are insects. They ignore the young once they're born. The tiny spiderlings will either live or die. Many will survive, some won't. They're tiny but ready to kill and eat already so they'll go off into the world and grow up. As usual. Now stop worrying about 'em! x

Oh blimey Zoony you are right as usual . I dam well hate HATE worrying about everything and I now have even more bad news zoony . You know how much I love dicks and oh blimey zoony my neighbours have been told all my Dick Dick tables and feeders have to go because they make such a mess . Oh  god zoony they are allllllllll being turned out now and zoony you know  spend a fortune on feed and everything and all the special type of extra food for them all and oh god Zoony I'm just shocked and shaken about them all for the time being about them all .
Two lots of babies this year again my zoon and oh yikes I've been so proud of them all . I know they are insects darling but I thought the parents had a kind of instinct making them find her and I'm a bit lost now knowing you've said they don't find mum and dad etc etc .

Thank you Zoony and I hope no one laughs at this darling but oh wow you did me proud didn't you answering every worry I had and every question I had to keep them safe for me . Everyone's been wonderful yessssssssss and we all stuck together by thin or by thick yessssss my darling . Blooming hell zoony at least I still have my koi carp bubbers for now at least xxxxxxxx

Johned

« Reply #7 on: Jun 22, 2017, 07:31:43 PM »
Unless it is something frightening Dickie which has got into our country via a box of bananas or something, the common house spider is a friend who will help keep the fly population under control. In his garden shed my dear old dad had a government poster listing garden friends and foes and top of the friends list was the spider!  We had a huge one for a number of years we fondly nicknamed Dudley.  He would betimes emerge from behind the firegrate and trot across our sitting room carpet in front of the long nose of our sable and white Colley reclining full length thereon.  The latter would follow Dudley's progress with his eyes and then languidly turn to me and look enquiringly as if to say "what was that all about?"

Dickie

« Reply #8 on: Jun 22, 2017, 09:28:03 PM »
Unless it is something frightening Dickie which has got into our country via a box of bananas or something, the common house spider is a friend who will help keep the fly population under control. In his garden shed my dear old dad had a government poster listing garden friends and foes and top of the friends list was the spider!  We had a huge one for a number of years we fondly nicknamed Dudley.  He would betimes emerge from behind the firegrate and trot across our sitting room carpet in front of the long nose of our sable and white Colley reclining full length thereon.  The latter would follow Dudley's progress with his eyes and then languidly turn to me and look enquiringly as if to say "what was that all about?"

Oh my god johned I would have loved loved loved your dad so much and my spiders name is Tommy and she has given birth which is what I've been desperate to find out about . Her baby sac !!! . I called it another name until an e mail from a friend in here explained everything but anyway cutting a long story short Tommies babies have all died sob sob BUT johned at least I've learnt enough to know what to do next time xxxxxxx

My biggest last worry was with my last Tommy about two years ago now  and she ran over the living room floor and arghhhhhhhh my Trixie flew off my Lap and sucked her up and it was awful . I'd love to know how long their pregnancy is and I'd love to know how mummy spider feeds all those babies ( thousands of them in the little white sac ball )
If anyone knows I'd be over the moon to find out thank you so much xxx

Maddie Malone

« Reply #9 on: Jun 22, 2017, 09:48:28 PM »
Bea google how does a mummy spider feed her babies 😀

Dickie

« Reply #10 on: Jun 22, 2017, 09:50:50 PM »

Blooming heck maddie thanksssss a million . The funny thing is Zoony taught me to Goggie but it never entered my head to do it for my Tommy eeeeek thanks maddie I'll do it now xxxxxxx

Maddie Malone

« Reply #11 on: Jun 22, 2017, 09:53:27 PM »
Be careful don't go off half cocked if you read something you don't like lol

Dickie

« Reply #12 on: Jun 22, 2017, 09:55:36 PM »

My post came after yours arghhhhhhhhh

MADDIEEEEEEE MALONE my golly goshhhhhhhhh oh wow I'm so shocked at this and thanks maddie so so much .
The babies actually eat the mummy my god but not every time I dint think . I'm totally shocked at the video maddie but I've learnt tons and tons and thanks a million zillion to you hehehehehehe xxxxx

Maddie Malone

« Reply #13 on: Jun 22, 2017, 09:57:22 PM »
There lucky to live in your house Bea .
I'm afraid they would be stepped on in my house 😳

Dickie

« Reply #14 on: Jun 22, 2017, 10:06:29 PM »
There lucky to live in your house Bea .
I'm afraid they would be stepped on in my house 😳

Eeeeeeek oh tee hee at least you've made me laugh at this . I am so sorry now that I didn't take a picture of Tommy with her what is called spunk bubble but of course I found out on google it's called a sac .  Thought spunk was something callled strong or strength thing but apparently it's a sac thingie and then the babies eat the mummy arghhhhhhhhhhh .

What would I do without you both my god hehehehehe THANK YOUUUUU MY DARLINGSSSSSSSS SO MUCH XXXXXXXX