Author Topic: The bus  (Read 4361 times)

MOOS

The bus
« on: Aug 27, 2008, 09:37:07 PM »
I have joined this forum as i am a mother of 5 girls soon to have number 6 joining. I am happily married too and all my children are planned. I do not drive yet but will be soon( thankgod)

Anyways I have a double buggy its a small compact size of a single which seats my 1 and 2 yr old daughters. Why is it you lt are able bodied to sit one seat up but refuse to and become very akward. You all tend to sit in the pushchair bays which says for pushchairs. Twice this week I have had to go to hospital and have had to stand because you refuse to move one seat up and hog the bay with your huge trollys which could go on a seat next to you of in suitcase bit. or just sit there for the fun of it while I am struggling to balance myself and buggy. Where are your manners??? How can us youngsters respect you when you treat us all like dirt, your rude and think the world owes you. In my book respect needs to be earnt. Just because you are a pensioner it don't give you the right to become miserable, bitter sour faced nob ends.

Calleighs Mummy

Re: The bus
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2008, 09:41:20 PM »
HERE HERE MOOS WELL SAID!!!!

Grahamesme

« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2008, 09:59:20 PM »
Perhaps you credit us with too much intelligence? Perhaps we do not realize that it would be helpful to you for us to move down the bus. After all, it's a long time since most of us spent our lives handling baby buggies! Have you tried a nice smile, and a friendly request to the pensioner to move down the bus so that you could have seat with your children? If not, you might be pleasantly surprised at the result.

And since we are in the business of trading insults, I wonder what you think gives you the right to single handedly (albeit with hubbie) create your own population explosion? With global warming et al rapidly decreasing the quantity of productive land in the world, the biggest threat to mankind is overpopulation. OK, I await the rants...!!!

Calleighs Mummy

« Reply #3 on: Aug 27, 2008, 10:04:18 PM »
grahamesme..... I think you may just of started a war!

MOOS

« Reply #4 on: Aug 27, 2008, 10:05:52 PM »
Perhaps you credit us with too much intelligence? Perhaps we do not realize that it would be helpful to you for us to move down the bus. After all, it's a long time since most of us spent our lives handling baby buggies! Have you tried a nice smile, and a friendly request to the pensioner to move down the bus so that you could have seat with your children? If not, you might be pleasantly surprised at the result.

And since we are in the business of trading insults, I wonder what you think gives you the right to single handedly (albeit with hubbie) create your own population explosion? With global warming et al rapidly decreasing the quantity of productive land in the world, the biggest threat to mankind is overpopulation. OK, I await the rants...!!!

Yes I have smiled and politly asked if the oap would kindly move to have them screaming at me and the bus driver lol. As for overpopulation as soon as you rooode, ignorant oaps kick the buckets the world would then not be over populated and i would get a bloody seat on the bus. As for isle hogging in supermarkets why do you lot do it???? and why does it take you ages ???? either you want it or don't. Arghhhhh I swear you all should have curfews 1-3pm your allowed out to do your shopping then you stay in for the rest of the day so we can get on the bus and shop in peace grrrr rant overish for now

Kittenaimz

« Reply #5 on: Aug 28, 2008, 08:29:29 AM »
One of the biggest threats to the UK is an aging population. Moos is helping us out there by increasing the younger population.

jay- jay

« Reply #6 on: Aug 28, 2008, 10:58:48 AM »
Is this forum real or what , and whose trying to wind who up . seems a bit like wind up time to me.
                                       jayjay

MOOS

« Reply #7 on: Aug 28, 2008, 11:22:51 AM »
No it's for real. Just having a rant about our older generation  ;)

Grahamesme

« Reply #8 on: Aug 28, 2008, 11:38:05 AM »
Perhaps you should relax a bit and start taking the pills! Then dream about the your future old age when you can take your turn and start harrassing the younger generation!

Oh, and something experience has taught me is that generalisations are not especially helpful. You sound a little like those of our generation who label teenagers as hoodies and thugs.

ChasandChris

« Reply #9 on: Aug 28, 2008, 11:39:58 AM »
Have to say, I completely agree with Moos and people are right, the biggest threat is the OAPs - you outnumber the younger generation, can't remember the exact figures but its pretty scary.

And also, why is it OAP's give us such contemptous looks? I mean, I opened the door for an old biddy the other day (well, I opened the door, I'm heavily pregnant and have a 11 month old in a bugger and an OAP pushed past me) and I didn't even get a thank you. What the hell?

And I was stood in a queue at the bank yesterday (with my child and my fiance) and I had an old woman with her husband, kept looking at us like we were shít under her shoe.

I was brought up to respect my elders and now I couldn't care less. Infact, in the words of a famous comedians, why don't you just sit in your chairs and wait to die.

MOOS

« Reply #10 on: Aug 28, 2008, 11:57:53 AM »
Perhaps you should relax a bit and start taking the pills! Then dream about the your future old age when you can take your turn and start harrassing the younger generation!

You sound a little like those of our generation who label teenagers as hoodies and thugs.

When I get old I will respect my younguns and treat them how i would like to be treated. My mum is a oap and she has manners and respect for the younger generation she will stop her car to allow people to cross, she smiles in fact I wouldnt class her as a miserable, sour faced gribbley. They say the younger and happier you are inside leads you to fullfill a happy long life. It seems my area is full of bitter, sour faced, rude, no manners oaps that think because they been in the world a long time we all should tip toe around you. Respect needs to be earnt and people on their own merits.
As for the hoody chavs I bloody detest them too and will post my rant on there forum. I have actually said that oaps these days act like an older version of CHAVS.
As for me over populating the world I do recall back in the olden days people were having around 12 kids and fed them on bread and dodgy stew for weeks on end lol.
Yes I have a big family through choice my kids are well loved, fed,clean and nicely dressed and been bought up to have manners and respect. We pay for and support our own kids. all you lot do is moan about 10p increase in your pension wont buy you a newspaper. and moan £200 a year wont keep you warm. oh and free bus tickets. What do we get??? A load of abuse, disaproving looks and sheer [censored] from you

ChasandChris

« Reply #11 on: Aug 28, 2008, 12:00:04 PM »
GO MOOS GO MOOS GO MOOS!!!

I second that motion! You're too bloody right. I was gonna post something very close to what you've just typed so I shan't bother now!!

neleh1978

« Reply #12 on: Aug 28, 2008, 12:09:11 PM »
I had to come an have a look at wat was being said and you know wat you are 100% bang on the nail moos, i was brought up to respect my elders but how can you when they are so rude, barge into you in the streets, shove through doors before you and as for going to the doctors and trying to get a seat phhhh, you know i was in the chemist 1 day and there was loads waitin so thought oh i will sit down (remember im 9 months pregnant) but would any ov the oap's stand up (even though all limbs were attached and they was able to do so) I think you have all got a nearv to slag our generation off when your just as rude yourselves!

melvinator

« Reply #13 on: Sep 11, 2008, 12:33:30 PM »
To Be perfectly honest, I think some of you are pretty ignorant. Not all Youngsters are inconsiderate and would happily watch an old person fall.  >:(

A lot of these replays are extremely close minded; the other day I was on the bus and I went past an old persons club center, about 12 elderly people got on, so my friend and I stood up and held onto a bar, and my friend got knocked over by one of the elderly bags and face planted into the back of a chair, knocking her teeth out like a sack of potatoes she was down! And so, the old man was laughing, and I said "excuse me Mr. but do you seriously think that very fair? she gave up her seat for you, then you knock her down with your bag like a sack of potatoes, faceplant, knock the teeth right out of her cake hole and then you laugh?" and he replayed "Honestly girl, you think I'd respect her if she didn't respect me?" And i replied "The cheek! Why the hell do you think she moved so you could sit down?" and that was the end of it, other than my friend having dentures at the age of 14!

So don't be your ignorant close minded selves and bitch about us being disrespectful and rude, it makes you twice as bad! I would have thought you'd have more experience, via education.

It seriously is beyond my understanding how you can be like that.

And yes, I'm aware that ive miss spelt things and my Grammars bad, but thats because i couldn't work the spell checker.