Author Topic: Tyres  (Read 259 times)

StephenM123

Tyres
« on: Jun 22, 2017, 01:48:18 PM »
I seem to have caused a degree of concern about tyres in another thread so decided it might be useful to post a few links to clarify things. The first is:- https://www.tyrepros.co.uk/tyres/tyres-and-the-law

The second relates to someone who was caught near here with worn tyres (search for Papworth):- http://www.thecomet.net/news/court-results-from-the-north-herts-area-1-4847715

One of the worse assumptions anyone can make is that tyres will remain legal between services/MOTs!

zoony

Re: Tyres
« Reply #1 on: Jun 22, 2017, 01:50:02 PM »
Bea..Don't read it, you'll just panic again. The garage will tell you if you need anything at all. Stop reading this stuff love.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Dickie

« Reply #2 on: Jun 22, 2017, 01:54:10 PM »
Bea..Don't read it, you'll just panic again. The garage will tell you if you need anything at all. Stop reading this stuff love.

Oh my god OH MY GODDDDDDDDD and yes yes yes I've been worried sick about this and not stupidly but I always think my god what would happen to the baby if they gave me two weeks prison kind of thing . I knowwwwww it sounds ridiculous but I have to be so careful legally because of the baby.

Thank youuuuuuu zoonyyyyyyyy PLUS how do I make my writing bigger cos I have a magnifying glass  to read what I type UNLESS of course you read it ok please darling xxxxxxxx 
Wow , I知 amazed I found you all again . I知 useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

zoony

« Reply #3 on: Jun 22, 2017, 02:54:56 PM »
Our machines are different Bea. Can anybody help Bea re-size her written words on iPad please?
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Dickie

« Reply #4 on: Jun 22, 2017, 03:02:49 PM »
Our machines are different Bea. Can anybody help Bea re-size her written words on iPad please?

OMG bless you zoonyyyyyyy . Does it look teeny to you too baby boy . ZOONY I've just left a message on my Tommy spider baby post so lease can you look plus caveman you didn't tell me what t do about the millions of babies in the bubble sob sob xxxxxxxxxss
Wow , I知 amazed I found you all again . I知 useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

cheddar-caveman

« Reply #5 on: Jun 22, 2017, 03:23:13 PM »
Looks fine to me Dickie!!
This post is my opinion, which you may not like, but I'm entitled to it.
mjodeard@gmail.com
https://www.flickr.com/photos/63508234@N06/with/255625

Dickie

« Reply #6 on: Jun 22, 2017, 03:30:26 PM »
Looks fine to me Dickie!!

Oh my goddddd caveman . Did you read about my spider Tommy and are you saying the bubble is going to survive pleaseeeeeee. I was so worried when I stated that post but you didn't answer me back then . THANK YOUUUU CAVEMAN xxxxxxxxx