Author Topic: Urgent to tell you but this tiny writing is so awful  (Read 456 times)

Dickie

Urgent to tell you but this tiny writing is so awful
« on: Jun 22, 2017, 04:49:22 PM »
PLEASEEEEEEEEEE My darlings I've got amazing numbers for us all but this teeny writing is so awful and so small it's upsetting me badly .

SCRUMPYYYYYYYY OR PHILLLLLLLLLL OR FROGGIE OR CAVEMAN I badly need advice on how do I make my writing thicker and bigger . Barmy as it sounds I need to give out the numbers for my luck to go on and on and on PLEASEEEEEEE plus don't think badly of meeeeeee because daft as it sounds I think I feel lucky BUT I can't write these teeny little words unless I can see what I've written .

First numbers tonight woweeeeeeeee for two weeks

Tons of love and give me a chance cos pwe can be excited a weeny bit .

After wards three weeks of numbers and awwwwwww I know it's daft of me but fun fir us and oh woweeeeeee we could honestly win YIPPEEEEEEEEEE YI YOHHHHHHH xxxxxxxx
Wow , I知 amazed I found you all again . I知 useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Dickie

Re: Urgent to tell you but this tiny writing is so awful
« Reply #1 on: Jun 22, 2017, 04:51:05 PM »
Once I have my writing bigger we can all write down what numbers and how many weeks and it's going to be so great for us pleaseeeeeeeeee xxxxx
Wow , I知 amazed I found you all again . I知 useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Maddie Malone

« Reply #2 on: Jun 22, 2017, 10:02:40 PM »
Bea go into settings .
Display and brightness .
Text size .
You will see a bar just slide it along to what size text you want .

Dickie

« Reply #3 on: Jun 22, 2017, 10:14:57 PM »
Bea go into settings .
Display and brightness .
Text size .
You will see a bar just slide it along to what size text you want .

Maddie do you mean setting on the I pad or in pensioners forum site  please my darlinggggggg xxx

Dickie

« Reply #4 on: Jun 22, 2017, 10:18:50 PM »
Maddie does this look bigger darling because on here I still have to use my magnifying glass .

Can you tell me more please darling xxxxxxxx

Maddie Malone

« Reply #5 on: Jun 22, 2017, 10:28:32 PM »
I don't think you get any difference in text size in the forum .
I don't know how or if there is a way you can adjust the text size in just the forum .
The only way I know is to put 2 fingers on your iPad screen and move them outwords that makes things bigger .

Dickie

« Reply #6 on: Jun 22, 2017, 10:42:14 PM »
I don't think you get any difference in text size in the forum .
I don't know how or if there is a way you can adjust the text size in just the forum .
The only way I know is to put 2 fingers on your iPad screen and move them outwords that makes things bigger .

Oh wow yesssssss I can see what I'm typing really good now thankssssss. Can you see my typing ok please xxxxxxxx

zoony

« Reply #7 on: Jun 22, 2017, 10:54:12 PM »
Sorry Bea..It will always be the same size here..You only control your machine love.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Coastal

« Reply #8 on: Jun 22, 2017, 11:30:03 PM »
I know nothing about ipads but can't you increase the size in your browser as you can in Chrome, failing that Bea can't you use a laptop.
Hell hath no fury like a woman .......

Dickie

« Reply #9 on: Jun 23, 2017, 12:16:10 AM »
I know nothing about ipads but can't you increase the size in your browser as you can in Chrome, failing that Bea can't you use a laptop.

I did have a laptop Coastal but my old neighbours didn't even have an I phone so I gave them my laptop . I still have a desktop but I haven't even tried using that for yonks and yonks and being truthful I haven't even logged into that for years and years so eeeeek I'm a bit lost really . I think if you can all see what I'm typing then I'm okay with that .
I'm so happy if you can see what I'm typing so that's good then .

Night night my darlings and it's a bit weird really but I feel happy that we are all doing so good really . Do you remember me Coastal when I joined and I didn't have the nerve to even speak to anyone but look at me now and I'm really doing good or at least I hope HOPE I am doing good . Tons of love and thanks again . Don't laugh but I used to hide behind my settee ( THATS TRUE ) plus I hadn't answered my phone for years and really it was zoony and maddie and scrumpy whindragged ne out into the open hehehehehehe

Coastal

« Reply #10 on: Jun 23, 2017, 01:25:59 AM »
No need to hide behind the sofa Bea, (except for the really scary movies) I can read it just fine, I have my browser set at 110% so it's clear as a bell, if you did try using your desktop it would take you a couple of days to just to update it and of course there's the internet security which would need updating or renewing,   
Hell hath no fury like a woman .......