Author Topic: What's the most wonderful thing you've ever seen  (Read 944 times)

Dickie

What's the most wonderful thing you've ever seen
« on: Jun 23, 2017, 08:27:28 PM »
oh blimey I've just been watching customs dogs searching . Oh my god those dogs are the sweetest loveliest dogs in the world . He said good girl good girl search search and oh my Gordon Bennett this little springer spaniel jumped into the cargo hold at the airport and it made me cry my eyes out . Suddenly she stopped and layed down flat  on the floor with just her little stump of a tail wiggling like crazy and it is one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen . The handler then throws a wrapped up tea towel and doggie went bederk for this crappy old towel .
Funny things is Michael is thinking of becoming a police dog handler too but he said he didn't think he could manage if he had to send her in to a dangerous situation .
What's your most wonderful thing you've seen BUT not a baby born because that's obviously going to be your most special .
Tons of love everyone plus tee hee I know a few of you zoony , caveman , maddie and our little spunky have all watched my baby girl Trixie in a training video eeeeeek hehehehe oh yes she is well trained NOTTTTTTT TEE HEE .
I'd so love to know the most wonderful thing you've ever  seen  Pleaseeeeee plus don't forget tonight's lottery cis we might all be loaded by tonight hehehehehe xxx
Wow , I知 amazed I found you all again . I知 useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Pats

Re: What's the most wonderful thing you've ever seen
« Reply #1 on: Jun 24, 2017, 10:15:10 AM »
I love to see animals with their babies, so protective and loving, especially elephants  :)
At this very moment, seeing a favourite blackbird perched on a tree nearby, singing so well
really fills me with happiness
  :)

Sheila

« Reply #2 on: Jun 24, 2017, 10:31:35 AM »
Pats, did you see the video of the baby elephant who was rescued by his mother and his auntie after he fell into a pond?  It was fantastic.  Another elephant in the background was running up and down, obviously distressed.

Scrumpy

« Reply #3 on: Jun 24, 2017, 12:12:53 PM »

The sight of Venice appearing out of a misty water...
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it痴 not alright, its not the end.

Pats

« Reply #4 on: Jun 24, 2017, 12:30:03 PM »
Pats, did you see the video of the baby elephant who was rescued by his mother and his auntie after he fell into a pond?  It was fantastic.  Another elephant in the background was running up and down, obviously distressed.
I did see it Sheila and have seen other examples of similar incidents too  :)

Dickie

« Reply #5 on: Jun 24, 2017, 12:46:55 PM »
I did see it Sheila and have seen other examples of similar incidents too  :)

Oh my godddddd yes yes yes I watched that too and it was so amazing . Did you all see that lion looking after the little antelope and although such a sad ending it was amazing to see this lion trying to protect the baby . I'm so happy knowing we all watch the same programmes and some are heartbreaking xxxxxxxx
Wow , I知 amazed I found you all again . I知 useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Pats

« Reply #6 on: Jun 24, 2017, 12:50:23 PM »
Birdie - you are the first person I have found that saw that amazing lioness with the
antelope. So very sad and has 'never' left my mind

Dickie

« Reply #7 on: Jun 24, 2017, 12:53:32 PM »
Birdie - you are the first person I have found that saw that amazing lioness with the
antelope. So very sad and has 'never' left my mind

MY PATS YOU ARE AMAZING and yessssss my god it's so lovely knowing we have the same heartbreak over watching certain so sad things . I've never forgotten it either Pats and yesssssss darling so so heartbreaking but she did her best didn't she . Love your heart Pats and I'm so happy you are back xxxxxxxx

Pats

« Reply #8 on: Jun 24, 2017, 01:23:25 PM »
A name for her sticks in my mind, she was named by the locals as 'sent from God'
and in their language it is pronounced 'Kee-Kay' the spelling may be Keikai  :) x

Dickie

« Reply #9 on: Jun 24, 2017, 01:56:43 PM »
A name for her sticks in my mind, she was named by the locals as 'sent from God'
and in their language it is pronounced 'Kee-Kay' the spelling may be Keikai  :) x

BLESS YOU PATSSSSSS and if you think of any other videos I'd love to see them .
Did you watch the one of the matriarch taking the family to a water hole and babies were struggling to keep up . Oh Patsssssss wasn't it so wonderful watching the mums nudging the babies on and on and oh wow they made it and watching as soon as they smelt the waterr running as fast as they could to the water hole was heart breaking but wonderful with their little trunks flapping . Tons  of love xxx

Pats

« Reply #10 on: Jun 24, 2017, 02:15:07 PM »
Its the best television for me
Yes - I did see that, the baby elephants are so adorable trying to be all grown up.
I have seen remarkable sights regarding animals, even fish !
I've seen fish doing housework, certain fish (in the ocean) can't stand a mess and pick up
debris with their mouth and position it out of sight  :D I've seen them protect their young too
and Daddy does his share of babysitting - all bloomin marvellous to witness

firenze

« Reply #11 on: Jun 24, 2017, 02:48:51 PM »
Nature at its best girls....I'm a nutter too on watching the animal kingdom at work. It's so heart warming to see.
Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Mark Twain.

sueboo

« Reply #12 on: Jun 24, 2017, 03:20:01 PM »
One of my best memories was driving up over the Pyrenees a few years ago, we were up there watching eagles and it was just magical.
I'm not lazy I'm just always relaxed
Love the life you live. 
Live the life you love.

cheddar-caveman

« Reply #13 on: Jun 24, 2017, 03:31:12 PM »
What's all this emphasised posting stuff you lot? It's classed as shouting on here, I think we agreed some years ago ???
This post is my opinion, which you may not like, but I'm entitled to it.
mjodeard@gmail.com
https://www.flickr.com/photos/63508234@N06/with/255625

Pats

« Reply #14 on: Jun 24, 2017, 03:38:25 PM »
Sorry - I do it for those that can't see too well (on another forum)
Won't do again  :)