Author Topic: Scrumpy is a horrible person eeeeeek  (Read 387 times)

Dickie

Scrumpy is a horrible person eeeeeek
« on: Jun 26, 2017, 04:14:09 PM »
SCRUMPSSSSSSSS omg you just phoned me and a miracle but I answered it and god love your heart you really do make me a stronger person and yessssssss scrumps I opened my curtains and you could hear them being drawn back and you laughed and happy at that . I hate hate hate being me so worried about everything and you put me right again love your little heart for that . I wish we could win the lottery and then I would feel I deserve you all liking me and I just wished I deserved you all being lovely to me and scrumpy makes me feel maybe I do .
TONS AND TONS OF LOVE XXXXXXXXXXXX
Wow , I’m amazed I found you all again . I’m useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Scrumpy

Re: Scrumpy is a horrible person eeeeeek
« Reply #1 on: Jun 26, 2017, 04:26:11 PM »

Good on yer Beannie....
 Nobody,nobody should have to look at the world through a crack in the curtain..
 I've told beannie that the sky belongs to everyone.. The birds ,flowers and trees are there for us all to enjoy..

I love you sweetheart.. I just want you to be happy and not hiding away...

Where's our blinkin' lottery wins!    Don't you do a runner.. !!

Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Dickie

Re: Scrumpy is a horrible person eeeeeek
« Reply #2 on: Jun 26, 2017, 04:39:20 PM »

Good on yer Beannie....
 Nobody,nobody should have to look at the world through a crack in the curtain..
 I've told beannie that the sky belongs to everyone.. The birds ,flowers and trees are there for us all to enjoy..

I love you sweetheart.. I just want you to be happy and not hiding away...

Where's our blinkin' lottery wins!    Don't you do a runner.. !!

Ohhhhhh scrumpssssss you've always sorted me out from when I first joined our forum my darling and love your heart for that . People probably won't beblieve I TRULY used to hide behind the settee and never opened the curtains BUT THATS SADLY TRUE but love your heart you got me out of worrying about that and eeeeeeek I answer my phone because of you plus maddie has been wonderful to me too and zoony woony .
Scrumps have you checked our lottery because oh my god that would make me the happiest person in the worldddddddddd for ever and ever xxxxx
Wow , I’m amazed I found you all again . I’m useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me