Author Topic: Doggie joke  (Read 1033 times)

Mondays Child

Re: Doggie joke
« Reply #15 on: Jul 18, 2017, 01:44:01 PM »
The only problem is Mondays Child you would need to go to Battersea to look at the dogs ..
Why can't you use a local animal rescue centre!  There must be one fairly near to you ..

Hi Scrumpy, the local place said I'm not allowed to choose a dog, they will tell me which dog I can have.

[/size]Ask your local vets they usually know of unwanted puppies and always check what breed will suit you best . Get a lickle Trixie if you can't walk far cos she is ideallllllll xxxxxxx

Hiya Beannie, nice to see you posting again 😀
 that's a good idea I will ring them. I think I may need to have a small dog as the bungalow is only small rather than a greyhound like Slick who was quite big.

Sheila

« Reply #16 on: Jul 18, 2017, 01:50:21 PM »
Well if that's their attitude MC, I can't see them being able to rehome many dogs.  People and animals need to choose each other.

Dickie

« Reply #17 on: Jul 18, 2017, 01:51:05 PM »

Hi Scrumpy, the local place said I'm not allowed to choose a dog, they will tell me which dog I can have.

Hiya Beannie, nice to see you posting again 😀
 that's a good idea I will ring them. I think I may need to have a small dog as the bungalow is only small rather than a greyhound like Slick who was quite big.

Oh wowwwwwwwww he is huge blessssssss. Once I was going to have a greyhound from greyhound rescue because they are lazy doggies so ideal really but none are trained and I didn't think I'd cope especially with a huge pussy at the time . I can't wait to see who you adopt darling xxxxxxxx

Sheilsssssss you are right xxx
Wow , I’m amazed I found you all again . I’m useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Mondays Child

« Reply #18 on: Jul 18, 2017, 02:04:13 PM »
I'm thinking about going against my principles now and buying a dog as been looking at dogs on Gumtree. It will be more expensive but with a younger dog I can train it to my lifestyle and to be used to other dogs and cats for when I visit my family.
Plus it will save all the form filling, application interview, house inspection and multiple visits to the kennels.

I will try Beannies vet idea first though as I hadn't thought of that.

I was going to make a video of my house and garden and short résumé  of my previous dog experience to show to kennels.

Dickie

« Reply #19 on: Jul 18, 2017, 02:07:32 PM »
I'm thinking about going against my principles now and buying a dog as been looking at dogs on Gumtree. It will be more expensive but with a younger dog I can train it to my lifestyle and to be used to other dogs and cats for when I visit my family.
Plus it will save all the form filling, application interview, house inspection and multiple visits to the kennels.

I will try Beannies vet idea first though as I hadn't thought of that.

I was going to make a video of my house and garden and short résumé  of my previous dog experience to show to kennels.

That's a brilliant idea of a video but please ask vets or even doctors because quite often someone dies or is too poorly to keep their baby and they are desperate and the poor little dogs are often so stressed to suddenly be without their mummy or daddy xxxxxxxx
Wow , I’m amazed I found you all again . I’m useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me