Author Topic: Spanish Police  (Read 768 times)

Coastal

Re: Spanish Police
« Reply #15 on: Aug 21, 2017, 08:28:42 PM »
They have no intention of being taken alive, and if the authorities try to capture them alive, it could result in more innocent casualties, so if they are determined to become martyrs, I say let them, the more the merrier. 
Hell hath no fury like a woman .......

cheddar-caveman

« Reply #16 on: Aug 21, 2017, 08:35:40 PM »
I don't want to be branded a bleeding heart liberal but I think this gung-ho attitude is misplaced. Killing this one terrorist has got rid of one terrorist. Capturing him and interrogating to find out who radicalised him, how was it done, when was it done, how many other people were radicalised etc. etc. could, potentially, get rid of many, many potential terrorists.
Do you seriously think these idiots would "talk"? Not a chance, they are puppets and even if they would talk, probably know nothing!
Who radicalised them? Probably the internet in later life, his parents in his early life, ramming the Koran down his throat as soon as he could read!
This post is my opinion, which you may not like, but I'm entitled to it.
mjodeard@gmail.com
https://www.flickr.com/photos/63508234@N06/with/255625

zoony

« Reply #17 on: Aug 21, 2017, 08:49:14 PM »
Just how close do you think they have got to him, he was wearing a bomb belt.

A fake bomb-belt as it turns out but I grant you, the cops weren't to know that.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

crabbyob

« Reply #18 on: Aug 21, 2017, 09:20:43 PM »
it was a blank belt sparky, but i, like you feel justice was served, i also agree that they should captured but only if we bring the death penalty back for terror...
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Scrumpy

« Reply #19 on: Aug 22, 2017, 10:46:05 AM »

They wouldn't tell the truth even if they were interrogated... They would tell us a load of gogglygoo..

I bet the interrogation at it's worse would be a Chinese Burn...
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

crabbyob

« Reply #20 on: Aug 22, 2017, 11:56:47 AM »
the Indian police have a bloodless interrogation method, involving a piece of string and a pencil stub... they have a near 100% record with it... but i will leave the method to your imagination....
i agree the soldiers wont know a lot, but they will have a name, and one name is all you need, then hang them...
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

cheddar-caveman

« Reply #21 on: Aug 22, 2017, 12:00:31 PM »
i also agree that they should captured but only if we bring the death penalty back for terror...
There is no chance of that happening I'm afraid! We are recognised at the "soft touch" when it comes to crime and punishment. Too many tree huggers in government for too long! I have always been happy with the death penalty for serious crime, 1st. degree murder, child rape and treason under which terrorism comes, as long as they are proved without any doubt, not reasonable doubt!
mjodeard@gmail.com

cheddar-caveman

« Reply #22 on: Aug 22, 2017, 12:01:42 PM »
i agree the soldiers wont know a lot, but they will have a name, and one name is all you need, then hang them...
Soldiers? Who, terrorists? Don't flatter them!
mjodeard@gmail.com

crabbyob

« Reply #23 on: Aug 22, 2017, 12:04:03 PM »
but we cant have our police being Judge, Jury and Executioner....can we?

Coastal

« Reply #24 on: Aug 22, 2017, 12:08:56 PM »
Well in a way you are doing that by giving a gun to a presumably highly trained officer.

crabbyob

« Reply #25 on: Aug 22, 2017, 02:28:21 PM »
the guns are supposed to be for their protection

Coastal

« Reply #26 on: Aug 22, 2017, 03:28:16 PM »
They don't (certainly not in the UK) give guns to officers purely for self protection.