Author Topic: research on co-living space  (Read 322 times)

nvdlbs

research on co-living space
« on: Oct 10, 2017, 10:19:23 AM »
dear all,
we are a group of London Business School student researching on how to tackle issues habitation for 55+. We would be very grateful if any readers would like to take the time to do the survey at the following link:

lbs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0SWXjDjpmHs0Qqp

(please copy in your browser)

this enables us to get a better understanding on what is needed and what could be done to help.

thank you very much

zoony

Re: research on co-living space
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2017, 10:59:42 AM »
nvdlbs
         This is a social chat site and not a focus group and that's a poorly written proposal.

Reported.
[email protected]

Dying isn't the worst thing that can happen. Being kept alive is.
A Freudian slip: When you say one thing but mean your mother.

Undercover Pensioner

« Reply #2 on: Oct 10, 2017, 11:08:55 AM »
You obviously have an interest in pensioner issues nvdlbs, which has to be good for us.  Will pop over and have a look at the survey.
Never be bullied into silence.  Never allow yourself to be made a victim.  Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

minniemouse

« Reply #3 on: Oct 10, 2017, 11:37:09 AM »
Call me cynical but it seems to me you are thinking of setting up a business to do with communal living and are touting for customers.   
I quit my job at the Helium gas factory.  I refused to be spoken to in that tone.

A man just assaulted me with milk, cream & butter.
How dairy.

Grumpyfrog

« Reply #4 on: Oct 12, 2017, 11:27:33 PM »

nvdlbs

I dont know if others will agree but I think its brian54 you should be talking to.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left!  Seasick Steve 2008

[email protected]

Phil

« Reply #5 on: Oct 13, 2017, 08:12:36 AM »
Co-space living seems to be aimed at young professionals.

http://thecospace.com
"I've stopped arguing with idiots. They will only bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.

Paraphrased from George Carlin

minniemouse

« Reply #6 on: Oct 13, 2017, 10:05:02 AM »
When I looked at the survey, they wanted to know a lot of personal information.  There was a logo saying London Business School but no address, phone number etc. etc. it could have been anybody.  Needless to say I didn't fill it in and remain suspicious.
I quit my job at the Helium gas factory.  I refused to be spoken to in that tone.

A man just assaulted me with milk, cream & butter.
How dairy.

crabbyob

« Reply #7 on: Oct 30, 2017, 06:46:33 AM »
i'm with you Minnie, information is the new gold and can be sold to interested parties, i feel sure that when you fill in any of these things you soon get spammed with crap you have no interest in
one memory is worth a thousand dreams

GrannyMac

« Reply #8 on: Oct 30, 2017, 07:18:50 AM »
I took part in a project run by Sheffield university school of architecture, looking at the type and location of housing older people might want, now and in the future.  DWELL (Designing for Wellbeing in Environments in Later Life) was a group of people, some from specific locations, some from across the city, but all with an interest in housing.

The report might be of interest to the OP.

http://dwell.group.shef.ac.uk
'Do your best. And when you know better, do better.'
Maya Angelou

crabbyob

« Reply #9 on: Oct 31, 2017, 08:53:35 AM »
when first went to Doncaster i was impressed by the estate where i lived, they were all new houses, with pensioners bungalows in the middle which i thought was a great idea,and when we got a ton of coal delivered [miners] there were only 18 bags delivered the other two going to the pensioners...allegedly
one memory is worth a thousand dreams