Author Topic: A Question For All The Royal Watchers  (Read 6313 times)

Phil

A Question For All The Royal Watchers
« on: Dec 28, 2017, 09:24:50 PM »
Why did this picture of Markle made the French newspapers but not the UK newspapers?

And why does she appear to be sticking her tongue out?
"I've stopped arguing with idiots. They will only bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.”

Paraphrased from George Carlin

Alex22

Re: A Question For All The Royal Watchers
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28, 2017, 09:29:13 PM »
It was in the DM Phil - maybe the French showed it for the fashion?  - her outfit was 10/10  ;)

Phil

« Reply #2 on: Dec 28, 2017, 09:32:56 PM »
It was in the DM Phil - maybe the French showed it for the fashion?  - her outfit was 10/10  ;)

The same shot with her tongue out?
"I've stopped arguing with idiots. They will only bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.”

minniemouse

« Reply #3 on: Dec 28, 2017, 09:42:47 PM »
I saw it in the Daily Mail too.  They said she was showing her mischevious side.
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

zoony

« Reply #4 on: Dec 28, 2017, 09:45:42 PM »
Perhaps it has a different cultural significance over there.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Phil

« Reply #5 on: Dec 28, 2017, 10:00:02 PM »
Perhaps it has a different cultural significance over there.

Or she could have a bit of Maori DNA.

Isn't that what they do before a rugby match?

zoony

« Reply #6 on: Dec 28, 2017, 10:10:17 PM »
Yes, as part of the Haka, the ritual challenge but her only ritual challenge might come from having to bow to her husbim.

cowboy wisdom.

Dickie

« Reply #7 on: Dec 29, 2017, 03:43:42 AM »
Maybe she is trying to be like the wonderful Princess Diana . I really loved Diana and I know I’m being a bit boring now but to this day I still detest Camellia and that’s all because of the newspapers when they printed Charles after they bugged his phone ( naughty of them really ) he was saying he wished he was a female protection thingie and I gagged for the rest of the day . My god fancy a royal saying something like that YIPESSSSSSSS and oh I hope it’s ok saying that on here and it not I’m really sorry xxxxxxxxxx
Wow , I’m amazed I found you all again . I’m useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Phil

« Reply #8 on: Dec 29, 2017, 12:22:35 PM »
Well if there is such a thing as reincarnation I wouldn't mind coming back as a 32JJ bra.

;D

Johned

« Reply #9 on: Dec 30, 2017, 10:19:42 PM »
The media hype all the family up, it sells papers etc I suppose.  Each female newcomer is described as "stunning" plus any other superlative adjectives one can imagine.  One of the papers recently costed each item of attire in which the ladies were clad.  It came to a stupendous amount of cash and I wondered just how much the ordinary taxpayer was subsidising the expenditure.  Still I suppose it works the other way round, if an ordinary pleb has a work uniform you can get tax relief on the cost of maintaining it.

zoony

« Reply #10 on: Dec 30, 2017, 11:05:35 PM »
The Civil List was abolished years ago. Most minor royals have to finance themselves as the queen isn't an easy touch. The 'taxpayer' pays very little in the overall scheme.

cowboy wisdom.

minniemouse

« Reply #11 on: Dec 30, 2017, 11:12:11 PM »
Meghan isn't poor. I would imagine she pays for her clothes herself.  A lot of famous people are given the outfits for free anyway.
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

zoony

« Reply #12 on: Dec 30, 2017, 11:49:21 PM »
Agreed Minnie, she's not wi'out a bob or two. As far as she and Harry are concerned, my mind isn't made up. Of all the women one could marry, a professional actress has always been farthest from my mind as ideal. Women, in my opinion, are much better natural actors than men anyway but to marry one who does it for a living and is highly paid because she's so good at manipulating by pretending?...It's fraught. He has a beautiful bride, she has her real-life Prince...what could possibly go wrong?

cowboy wisdom.

Dickie

« Reply #13 on: Dec 31, 2017, 01:50:41 AM »
Agreed Minnie, she's not wi'out a bob or two. As far as she and Harry are concerned, my mind isn't made up. Of all the women one could marry, a professional actress has always been farthest from my mind as ideal. Women, in my opinion, are much better natural actors than men anyway but to marry one who does it for a living and is highly paid because she's so good at manipulating by pretending?...It's fraught. He has a beautiful bride, she has her real-life Prince...what could possibly go wrong?

Yes yes and yes zoony and honestly for all Royal Watchers this is so ridiculous and although I love the queen etc etc this really must be the end of the royal family . I could never respect the couple I honestly couldn’t but I wish them well but yuck yuck I truly can’t imagine them as Royal xxxxxx
Wow , I’m amazed I found you all again . I’m useless but all my love to you all for the past help and love you gave me

Scrumpy

« Reply #14 on: Dec 31, 2017, 09:11:11 AM »

I think we have to accept the fact the Royals are changing.. There is not the respect that there once was. They were the Untouchables years ago and as a child I would stand in assembly and sing the National Anthem, always stand and never speak when it was played in the cinema. I wouldn't do that now because I do not respect them or look up to them.. They are so over indulged by many they have no idea about Joe Public.  When the Queen goes Respect,Awe and being Proud will go with her. 
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.