Author Topic: Staff no longer allowed to call pupils girls.  (Read 1409 times)

zoony

Re: Staff no longer allowed to call pupils girls.
« Reply #30 on: Jan 12, 2018, 09:33:28 PM »
Coastal..Please look at the link. I agree about silly and unnecessary gender reassignment procedures, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about genetic conditions which the NHS has been treating for many years now, not some silly fad.

Mick, and I honestly don't mean to be offensive, you carry on believing what you wish and prolong your ignorance because I'm afraid that somebody who refuses to compare elective, fad surgery with badly needed surgical intervention, because of their unwillingness to acknowledge an established, genetic medical condition shows a woeful amount of it. ;)
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

GrannyMac

« Reply #31 on: Jan 13, 2018, 06:55:23 AM »
Spot on zoony. I cant believe that anyone nowadays doesn't know that when some children are born their gender Isnt clearly defined.  That means that a few may need corrective surgery as they grow up, and some may have been wrongly identified as male or vice versa.  Fortunately these conditions are rare, but can be tragic for the individuals involved.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

Very different to some of the media hype about boys in dresses.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Undercover Pensioner

« Reply #32 on: Jan 13, 2018, 11:04:02 AM »
You believe what you think & I will do the same, we still live in a democracy don't we ?

You may have an opinion Mick - in fact you seem to have quite a few but this does not make you right and is nothing to do with 'democracy'.  Anyone may hold an opinion but once voiced, particularly on a discussion forum, anyone else may challenge it.  Your 'belief' does not make it a fact.  It seems to me that in this instance zoony is far more likely to be in touch with the facts, because of his background, than any of the rest of us on here so it would be nice to at least read what he has put.

We still do not know if you really meant "cure".
The vote for Brexit was a vote to take back what we hadn't lost in order to lose what we actually have.

zoony

« Reply #33 on: Jan 13, 2018, 11:27:51 AM »
Coastal..Please look at the link. I agree about silly and unnecessary gender reassignment procedures, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about genetic conditions which the NHS has been treating for many years now, not some silly fad.

Mick, and I honestly don't mean to be offensive, you carry on believing what you wish and prolong your ignorance because I'm afraid that somebody who refuses to compare elective, fad surgery with badly needed surgical intervention, because of their unwillingness to acknowledge an established and distressing, genetic medical condition shows a woeful amount of it. ;)

cowboy wisdom.

minniemouse

« Reply #34 on: Jan 13, 2018, 11:55:15 AM »
There is a very famous female movie star who had this condition.
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

Ashy

« Reply #35 on: Jan 13, 2018, 02:32:36 PM »
The Herring is a lucky fish
From all disease inured.
Should he be ill when caught at sea;
Immediately - he's cured!

Spike Milligan

zoony

« Reply #36 on: Jan 13, 2018, 02:53:17 PM »
 ;D ;D  I'd not heard that one Ashy...

cowboy wisdom.