Author Topic: look up,.  (Read 1254 times)

Alfred

look up,.
« on: Apr 20, 2018, 10:16:41 AM »

I seem to remember in my youth of a boy in particular who would stand in a bus queue waiting for the bus ,and he would stand to the front on the queue and look up pointing towards the sky then his mates would join him doing the same , it was amazing to see a number of people looking up trying to see what the boy was pointing too,..................eventually the penny finally dropped,but by then the bus had arrived,

Q when you were young did you have friends who played  harmless pranks on other people ,if so will you tell us about them,

Scrumpy

Re: look up,.
« Reply #1 on: Apr 20, 2018, 10:42:50 AM »

I remember being in the park at the top of a valley with a group of mates (mixed).. All of a sudden a couple of them started running ...
We all got in a panic and it started up a chain reaction... Someone added a scream ! .. We were like things possessed..
We were running screaming,shoving and my mate was holding my hand because she was scared..
We ran so fast down the valley that our feet didn't touch the ground..
Some of us had the stitch and others were panting.. We asked the first runner why ?..
 "I dunno.. I thought someone else was going to run.."

Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Alex22

« Reply #2 on: Apr 20, 2018, 07:09:30 PM »
Knocking on doors and running away was a favourite Alfred.  ;)

zoony

« Reply #3 on: Apr 21, 2018, 01:32:46 AM »
 ;D  You didn't prank in my neighbourhood. Everybody knew everybody and everybody knew my mum and dad. Most were aunties and uncles...whether they were or not and I think we just had better things to do.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Scrumpy

« Reply #4 on: Apr 21, 2018, 12:20:41 PM »

;D  You didn't prank in my neighbourhood. Everybody knew everybody and everybody knew my mum and dad. Most were aunties and uncles...whether they were or not and I think we just had better things to do.

Are we talking inbreeding here..!
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

zoony

« Reply #5 on: Apr 21, 2018, 12:35:43 PM »
If'n it's good enough fer kinfolk...

cowboy wisdom.

Phil

« Reply #6 on: Apr 21, 2018, 01:08:11 PM »
If'n it's good enough fer kinfolk...

" Has she ever had sex with her brother?"

"No!!"

" Well what makes you think she's good enough for our son?".

;D ;D ;D
"I've stopped arguing with idiots. They will only bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.”

Paraphrased from George Carlin

zoony

« Reply #7 on: Apr 21, 2018, 09:10:13 PM »
 ;D ;D  Said Cletus the slack-jawed yokel..

cowboy wisdom.

fortyone

« Reply #8 on: Apr 23, 2018, 11:40:19 AM »
I'd heard of that prank and tried a variation once when visiting relatives who had moved to Wales (strangely two of my wife's sisters did that). The road to town runs over a river and being Wales with little entertainment the locals often looked over the bridge into the river. I stood a little way off and started pointing out nothing in particular to my wife. Before long quite a few were staring into the water and still were when I moved off. :)