Author Topic: Good Morning All  (Read 2541 times)

Maywalk

Re: Good Morning All
« Reply #15 on: Mar 28, 2011, 07:17:34 PM »
Hi Folks,
Sorry I did not get back to you earlier but I have had my lovely d-i-l here and a neighbour apart from going out for a nice walk round the block with them.

First let me say to Chris that I am SO VERY SORRY to read that about your grandsons and the evil woman who mothered them. It must be very hurtful  knowing you have three grandsons and not being able to keep in touch with them.
I am thankful to say I have a cracker of a daughter -in-law and strangely enough our birthdays are on the same day. I also have a lovely granddaughter who phones every day to see if we are OK and she is at Chester University. When I read such sad things such as what has happened to you and your family I feel SO VERY LUCKY. My heart goes out to you and I am sending you many friendly (((((hugs )))))) .

Now I must thank mis sally for her welcome and its lovely to meet you too and I hope we can all make a go of this forum.  :)

Hello Hugh I think you have done well to have that nice long walk today. How I wish I could do that now. I would love to go out for a walk on my own but since I started having the blackouts my family dont like me going out on my own which is understandable.
Off to take my tablets now but I will be back before I go to bed.