Author Topic: Very good service at NHS Hospital this morning.  (Read 6013 times)

crabbyob

Re: Very good service at NHS Hospital this morning.
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2018, 05:40:02 PM »
this is what happens when a worker is given ten minutes to do an hours work i'm afraid
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

minniemouse

« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2018, 05:43:46 PM »
.......and when you employ Agency workers.
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

crabbyob

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2018, 08:29:56 PM »
when you use agencies
what agency has ever been any good
travel agents?... you can get better deal off the internet
estate agent, whatever it is that they do costs you thousands...

“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Undercover Pensioner

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2018, 03:13:42 PM »
I don't think this is the fault of the staff though Zoony more to do with the underfunding.   I am sorry you brother had to be in this position and glad he had a way out.  I can only see us sorting this if they allow it to be a cross party issue.  Whichever party comes up with a solution, however worthwhile, it will be attacked by the other parties.  If they go cross party we may get something workable.  
The vote for Brexit was a vote to take back what we hadn't lost in order to lose what we actually have.

crabbyob

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2018, 07:09:23 PM »
i doubt Corbyn capable of accepting anything along-side the tories, he strikes of simply being anti tory what ever they say is wrong whatever they do is wrong