Author Topic: Upskirting.  (Read 4128 times)

fortyone

Re: Upskirting.
« Reply #60 on: Jun 18, 2018, 11:23:03 AM »
There is no limit to perversions. There is probably a complete spectrum of them and this is near the low end imo ( just as the mirror, camera, or eyes need to be :) )

crabbyob

« Reply #61 on: Jun 18, 2018, 11:33:19 AM »
i was taught that we all march to different Drummers
but nobody told me about the crawlers
but there they are, they mostly crawl in different directions
but end up in the same place...Purgatory....lol
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Phil

« Reply #62 on: Jun 18, 2018, 12:13:15 PM »
This business of upskirting,are they hoping to find something which nobody has yet told me about?

Well having given it some lateral thinking I've come to the conclusion that upskirting is acceptable if you're viewing the person as a potential date or even partner.

With all the transgender nonsense a bloke can't be too careful.

Crocodile Dundee checked, but not by upskirting.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Crocodilr+Dundee+bar+room+scene&t=h_&ia=videos&iax=videos&iai=n6fgPX3NjyA

;D
"I've stopped arguing with idiots. They will only bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.”

Paraphrased from George Carlin

digitalis

« Reply #63 on: Jun 18, 2018, 12:56:19 PM »

All comments said with good humour,and some nice stories too.

Back to the beginning...haven't heard of knicker pinching recently. Dunno if its because most people dry their underwear inoors in tumble dryers,or thos who used to go to washing lines to steal the knickers have now moved on to the new upskirting phenomena.  The knicker stealing must have been an interesting hobby!! Better than stamp collecting?

Phil

« Reply #64 on: Jun 18, 2018, 01:06:30 PM »
All comments said with good humour,and some nice stories too.

Back to the beginning...haven't heard of knicker pinching recently. Dunno if its because most people dry their underwear inoors in tumble dryers,or thos who used to go to washing lines to steal the knickers have now moved on to the new upskirting phenomena.  The knicker stealing must have been an interesting hobby!! Better than stamp collecting?

It's more a case of women having realised that there's a market for their used knickers, & without them having to be washed & dried.

So I'm told.

;D
"I've stopped arguing with idiots. They will only bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.”

fortyone

« Reply #65 on: Jun 18, 2018, 01:10:51 PM »
Many years back my neighbour had some pinched off her line. She (probably in her late twenties at the time) reported it to the police. She reckoned the copper who visited (now those were the days) was more of a perv than whoever took them. He did his best to embarrass her by describing in graphic detail just how her knickers would be used by the thief.

prestbury

« Reply #66 on: Jun 18, 2018, 03:42:36 PM »
With all the transgender nonsense a bloke can't be too careful.

Crocodile Dundee checked, but not by upskirting.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Crocodilr+Dundee+bar+room+scene&t=h_&ia=videos&iax=videos&iai=n6fgPX3NjyA

;D

It was funnier later on in the film when he checked out some poor old dear who obviously had a hard life. He made her day!

Phil

« Reply #67 on: Jun 18, 2018, 03:47:21 PM »
It was funnier later on in the film when he checked out some poor old dear who obviously had a hard life. He made her day!

Lol.

I couldn't find a clip for that bit.

;D

Oh yes, I just have.

Enjoy.

;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMKOsytp0F0