Author Topic: LGBT Pride March in London  (Read 7249 times)

crabbyob

Re: LGBT Pride March in London
« Reply #60 on: Jul 12, 2018, 12:30:44 PM »
its ok Ashy, we dont really TEST you
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Akbuk

« Reply #61 on: Jul 12, 2018, 12:37:09 PM »
Is a homophobe a bloke who hasn't accepted the concept of another bloke being balls-deep up his backside as normal?

;D Did you really just say that Phil  ;D

Have to say, putting 4 million into a "hand holding project", why not sling another 4 million in & lets consider "Phil's project".

Do gays really praise these types of projects/ideas or could it just be that they want to get on with their lives? 
I’m a real he/him.

Phil

« Reply #62 on: Jul 12, 2018, 12:41:05 PM »
;D Did you really just say that Phil  ;D

Have to say, putting 4 million into a "hand holding project", why not sling another 4 million in & lets consider "Phil's project".

Do gays really praise these types of projects/ideas or could it just be that they want to get on with their lives?

I did, & that was my edited version.

;D
"I've stopped arguing with idiots. They will only bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.”

Paraphrased from George Carlin

Akbuk

« Reply #63 on: Jul 12, 2018, 01:16:01 PM »
TBH I don't know which way my neighbours lean, nor do I care. Bit like voting in referendums or GEs...........couldn't care less about them in that respect.
Like it or lump it people one thing I do disagree with are two men adopting a baby or a young child & I even have reservations about two women doing it. Nowt to do with the consenting adults, more to do with the children. They may all be true & loving parents BUT kids at school don't see it that way........how do I know? When one of my own kids was at school all parents received a letter from the school, problems had arose from this very same issue.
I’m a real he/him.

Ashy

« Reply #64 on: Jul 12, 2018, 01:18:56 PM »
I think it means we shall see EVEN more mixed race disabled gays holding hands in our TV commercials. We already have the random misfit in most of them, I have started to look for it. A person at the dinner table, a passer by, even a photograph on the mantlepiece but you may depend on it being there.

BazzerPontefract

« Reply #65 on: Jul 12, 2018, 01:34:37 PM »
I think it means we shall see EVEN more mixed race disabled gays holding hands in our TV commercials. We already have the random misfit in most of them, I have started to look for it. A person at the dinner table, a passer by, even a photograph on the mantlepiece but you may depend on it being there.
The mixed-race marriage is the Ad-Mans favourite Virtue Signal these days.

Akbuk

« Reply #66 on: Jul 12, 2018, 01:44:46 PM »
When we first lived in Turkey I thought most of the men were gays :-) many men there link arms when walking through the streets. My wife noticed it as well, she said, "what would happen iF a man done that to you here"?.............simple response was, "me & you would get deported love".
Over the years many Turks linked arms with me, never comfortable with it but when in Rome etc.
I’m a real he/him.

digitalis

« Reply #67 on: Jul 12, 2018, 02:16:57 PM »

Some 40 years ago I was in Afghanistan in Bamiyan. Group of travelers watched on as 6' 2inch Afghanis did this very effete folk dance. Peculiar. Not my cup of tea,but the feminine dance disguised blokes who I guess didn't mind a bust up!
Strange. Yes,seen and observed various hand holding in ME but I think I would have to opt out. I wonder where you draw the line theseadays: you sit in a cinema,bloke comes to sit next to you to put his hand on your thigh. It moves upward. Only being friendly is the answer if questioned. Not sexual? Mmmm...guess the guy couldn't be prosecuted theseadays But what if I tried it on with a young woman? Slammer probably. And on the sexual offenders list. Strange days!

Phil

« Reply #68 on: Jul 12, 2018, 02:40:22 PM »

The McCain advert that sponsors Emmerdale has the obligatory two lesbian Mums scenario.

Mind you I'm completely open & tolerant about race & sexuality.

I've seen some cracking black lesbian videos.

;D
"I've stopped arguing with idiots. They will only bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.”

Paraphrased from George Carlin

Coastal

« Reply #69 on: Jul 12, 2018, 02:43:25 PM »
Hell hath no fury like a woman .......

Akbuk

« Reply #70 on: Jul 12, 2018, 02:55:22 PM »
Some 40 years ago I was in Afghanistan in Bamiyan. Group of travelers watched on as 6' 2inch Afghanis did this very effete folk dance. Peculiar. Not my cup of tea,but the feminine dance disguised blokes who I guess didn't mind a bust up!
Strange. Yes,seen and observed various hand holding in ME but I think I would have to opt out. I wonder where you draw the line theseadays: you sit in a cinema,bloke comes to sit next to you to put his hand on your thigh. It moves upward. Only being friendly is the answer if questioned. Not sexual? Mmmm...guess the guy couldn't be prosecuted theseadays But what if I tried it on with a young woman? Slammer probably. And on the sexual offenders list. Strange days!

Call an ambulance first for the fella, then demand my money back from the cinema.  ;D ;D
I’m a real he/him.

crabbyob

« Reply #71 on: Jul 12, 2018, 07:47:40 PM »
but what if he was really good looking... ;D
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Akbuk

« Reply #72 on: Jul 14, 2018, 12:37:46 AM »
but what if he was really good looking... ;D

He might well have been till he put his hand on my leg........then he would've felt like he was surrounded by an angry mob  ;D ;D
I’m a real he/him.

Ashy

« Reply #73 on: Jul 14, 2018, 07:10:41 AM »
A bit like vegetarian sausages if you ask me.

Alex22

« Reply #74 on: Jul 14, 2018, 11:14:01 AM »
oooh I don't know Ashy, Linda McCartney's Chorizo and Red Pepper sausages aren't too bad  ;D ;D