Author Topic: Theyre Here!  (Read 209 times)

digitalis

Theyre Here!
« on: Aug 15, 2018, 07:42:21 AM »

At last! A solution to our increasingly overcrowded isle: 16 square metre  rat pack flats for singles(or doubles for snug fitting!) With toilet,bath,kitchen and living room with arrow slit windows this is comfy living.
I guess you can access the country thru your 3D monoview gogglespec glasseshttps://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/cardboard-box-flats-just-16-1884282
A better picture was on the regional news last night.
Rat homes. Rat country.
They said some home flats went down to 12 square metres!

Phil

Re: Theyre Here!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2018, 07:45:20 AM »
"I've stopped arguing with idiots. They will only bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.”

Paraphrased from George Carlin

digitalis

« Reply #2 on: Aug 15, 2018, 08:06:35 AM »
Thanks Phil

Phil

« Reply #3 on: Aug 15, 2018, 08:10:29 AM »
Thanks Phil

No problem, all you needed was a space between 'glasses' & https://

A working link will always show up as blue.

Anyway, the Asian community has been cramming people into smaller spaces than that, ever since they arrived in Leicester.

10 people in a 2 bed terraced house wasn't uncommon when I lived & worked in Leicester.
"I've stopped arguing with idiots. They will only bring me down to their level and beat me with experience.”

Paraphrased from George Carlin

Michael Rolls

« Reply #4 on: Aug 15, 2018, 08:52:49 AM »
That is a ridiculous size. My lounge is 29 square metres. My smallest bedroom is too small to house a double bed unless that is all it contains and is 7.5 square metres. I'd love to see a floor plan of the proposal.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Alex22

« Reply #5 on: Aug 15, 2018, 02:39:55 PM »

Anyway, the Asian community has been cramming people into smaller spaces that that ever since they arrived in Leicester.

10 people in a 2 bed terraced house wasn't uncommon when I lived & worked in Leicester.
It looks like the develpers are Asian  ;D