Author Topic: Outrage! Kiwis for Kiwis? Xenophobes and racists?  (Read 166 times)

digitalis

Outrage! Kiwis for Kiwis? Xenophobes and racists?
« on: Aug 15, 2018, 10:30:30 AM »

News comes of new laws banning foreigners from buying homes in NZ. Recently investors have been buying new homes in NZ as investments or to get into the country by the backdoor so pushing up house prices and making housing for the locals unaffordable. NZ government now decides to step in and do something for its folk.
Meanwhile,in the UK....Chinese and Russian investors and other folks and dictators come into this overcrowded isle....
Think if we tried this folks. Gosh,how racist and discriminative we'd be. Meanwhile in NZ,the gov tries to do something for its common folks welfare....Wotsgoinon!
Meanwhile,in Rat country....

Raven

Re: Outrage! Kiwis for Kiwis? Xenophobes and racists?
« Reply #2 on: Aug 15, 2018, 10:42:36 AM »
Good for them, they have a back bone..

Ashy

« Reply #3 on: Aug 15, 2018, 10:53:52 AM »
They are doing the sensible thing. Too much of the property in Britain is owned by foreigners and kept for their own use. This is not permitted in many countries and nor should it be.

sparky

« Reply #4 on: Aug 15, 2018, 11:00:26 AM »
Well our government would never dream of doing that, as that makes basic common sense. something   our politicians  have surgically removed when elected.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #5 on: Aug 15, 2018, 12:35:15 PM »
Well our government would never dream of doing that, as that makes basic common sense. something   our politicians  have surgically removed when elected.
Now, now, stop telling the truth about them!
Mike  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Ashy

« Reply #6 on: Aug 15, 2018, 01:27:34 PM »
From what I see of politicians these days they don't need to have their common sense removed because they never had any in the first place.