Author Topic: Good Morning Thread.  (Read 54131 times)

crabbyob

Re: Good Morning Thread.
« Reply #555 on: Nov 30, 2018, 04:51:23 AM »
funnily enough, the sun has got it hat on
it wonderful, but any breeze you might feel a wee bite round the lugs
especially on a scooter, but then it is winter here
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Raven

« Reply #556 on: Nov 30, 2018, 06:20:09 AM »
Morning, just up and having my morning water n lemon then off to the pool for my swim. Had a look out the back door and wonder of wonders, it's not raining. Hope that lasts and I might just get some outside work finished today.
Have a good day everyone.

granny moss

« Reply #557 on: Nov 30, 2018, 07:59:16 AM »
My body simply would not get up this morning....I was warm and so comfortable in my bed....If it was not for the tiny tablet I have to take in the morning and my daughter ....I probably would stay in bed until I melted away.....How lazy can one get  ??? I am also running out of food...and have to put in an order...I am getting so lazy lately ! To think that I was so very active !!!! It is beginning to bother me..... ::)  gmx

firenze

« Reply #558 on: Nov 30, 2018, 11:59:12 AM »
Goodmorning, you all are more lively than I!
granny moss try not to be sad your memories are precious so enjoy them. My chair is also being used,and sometimes I wallow in the memory of having two business,retiring and living in Italy with my son for long stays and I wonder what happened....Old age did! 
Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Mark Twain.

Diasi

« Reply #559 on: Nov 30, 2018, 04:35:36 PM »
Goodmorning, you all are more lively than I!
granny moss try not to be sad your memories are precious so enjoy them. My chair is also being used,and sometimes I wallow in the memory of having two business,retiring and living in Italy with my son for long stays and I wonder what happened....Old age did!

I'm up no later than 05:30 most mornings.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

firenze

« Reply #560 on: Nov 30, 2018, 05:09:18 PM »
Daisi...you should be ashamed of yourself 5.30 am!? How could you!💤💤💤I've gone off again! 😘
Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Mark Twain.

fortyone

« Reply #561 on: Nov 30, 2018, 05:22:46 PM »
I'm virtually always up at 5:30 too. Up in bed that is. Bit like thinking nothing of a 10k run before breakfast - absolutely nothing at all.

Raven

« Reply #562 on: Nov 30, 2018, 05:39:43 PM »
We are up at six, Himself starts work at seven and I'm in the pool for seven. We have breakfast at 9.30am after we've both worked up a bit of an appetite.

fortyone

« Reply #563 on: Nov 30, 2018, 05:48:47 PM »
I get up when I wake up. Sometimes that's in the middle of the night and I only stay up an hour. Usually it is somewhere around 8 but an hour or more either side is not unusual.

Hugh

« Reply #564 on: Dec 01, 2018, 05:22:49 AM »
Good morning every one on beginning of one more long day. By the time I have cleaned up had little Roxy out for her morning walk it will be time to catch the 141 bus to Nottingham City Hospital where my wife Yvonne been moved to get expert treatment for her condition. Its infection of the nerve system which is quite rare but luck was on our side the top British expert in this problem based at the City. Some times I wonder if the trip worth while as she doesn't seem to know me or respond in any way. The doctor told us although we see the results of one part of the brain, another part will be enjoying the results of our visit. Which as given us some comfort. Chemo now started yesterday so real treatment now started. Light at the end of the tunnel.

Scrumpy

« Reply #565 on: Dec 01, 2018, 09:19:53 AM »

That sounds more positive Hugh.. I think you are doing well..

Rain,rain and more rain ..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

granny moss

« Reply #566 on: Dec 03, 2018, 10:04:57 AM »
The sun is up !!!!    May not last, but it is nice to see a bit of brightness....gmx

Raven

« Reply #567 on: Dec 03, 2018, 04:15:23 PM »
Afternoon, Not been too bad a day here, cold but dry.

Scrumpy

« Reply #568 on: Dec 03, 2018, 05:15:52 PM »

My Christmas cards have been posted and the tree ,ready decorated from last year, is sitting in the living room.. I’m going to wrap some presents tomorrow..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Hugh

« Reply #569 on: Dec 03, 2018, 05:35:52 PM »
I am giving Christmas a miss this year. Not sending any Christmas cards because I am bound to miss some one, and upset them. This way, up set the lot, and save on postage.