Author Topic: Good Morning Thread.  (Read 54108 times)

granny moss

Re: Good Morning Thread.
« Reply #585 on: Dec 06, 2018, 05:57:01 AM »
Another morning in the middle of the night.....Days are getting so much shorter....I had a very painful session at the Massage clinic....I will do nothing today...just sit, watch TV and drink tea....and ignore the rest of the World  :D
Good day to you all ! ;)  gmx

GrannyMac

« Reply #586 on: Dec 06, 2018, 06:40:55 AM »
And good morning to you!  I had a relaxed day yesterday, it was so wet and miserable I just put my feet up, read my book, watched a bit of telly, and even had a nap after lunch!  Now and again a lazy day can do us good. Enjoy your day GM.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Hugh

« Reply #587 on: Dec 06, 2018, 06:54:33 AM »
Good morning on this rather damp dark day. Suffering with a cough which seems to be traveling round this area. Staying well clear of Yvonne don't want to make things worse for her. Will have to wrap up warm to take Roxy out and to do a little shopping. Jobs for today clean Yvonne's pet parrot cages, not a job I enjoy they like blood mine ;D ;D ;D ;D

Scrumpy

« Reply #588 on: Dec 06, 2018, 08:28:21 AM »

Very mild here.. I shall finish wrapping presents today.. The Christmas cards are coming in.. I even had a party invite for July 2019. People put their dates in early because of holidays.
I don't remember booking holidays 1-2 years in advance..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

zoony

« Reply #589 on: Dec 06, 2018, 05:33:01 PM »
Cosy and warm, I was looking out at the dark, cold night and suddenly realized that I forgot to get milk...Bugger!..Out I go again. ??? ???
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Hugh

« Reply #590 on: Dec 07, 2018, 08:46:53 AM »
Good morning everyone. Woke up to a very wet day even Roxy refusing to go for her morning walk. Went down the garden but returned in doors pretty quick. Rain due to clear by 0900 so give her a good walk then. Rest of the day get some cleaning done, and this afternoon a visit the Kings mill hospital for my bone marrow results.

GrannyMac

« Reply #591 on: Dec 07, 2018, 09:07:11 AM »
Wet here again too.  We'll be staying in, need to sort some paperwork, and wash the kitchen floor. Hope your results are fine Hugh.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Hugh

« Reply #592 on: Dec 07, 2018, 11:13:49 AM »
In many ways my problem is very fortunate for me Granny Max. I have a very low white blood cell count, and sometimes red cells as well, for twenty years or more. So every few months I have to go for blood tests and this will be my second bone marrow test. If they find cancer it will be found in its early stages. I think my white cells have got lazy because of lack of work. The one and only time I have had the flu was 1963. I get slight colds every now and again buts that's it. Very annoyed got that cough bug this week which stops me Visiting Yvonne.

Scrumpy

« Reply #593 on: Dec 08, 2018, 08:53:04 AM »

Mild but windy.. I am off to Tulleys Farm later.  It is quite a popular place.. Land owned by a farmer has (over the years) become a family entertainment area.. Tractor rides..  Maze.. Haunted house Halloween (scary).. Food store .. Christmas foods/decorations.. Restaurant.. etc;
 A farmer made good. Worth a few bob ..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Hugh

« Reply #594 on: Dec 08, 2018, 10:39:13 AM »
Enjoy your day Scrumpy. Its a bright cool sunny morning here in Rainworth. Still unable to visit Yvonne in Hospital but now on antibiotics to clear the problem. Bone marrow sample gave a no problem all clear. White and red blood cells back to normal, rather than very low which the consultant was expecting. Consultant still puzzled and now wants to see me again in 7 weeks.

Sheila

« Reply #595 on: Dec 08, 2018, 10:56:30 AM »
It sounds as though you are being well looked after Hugh.  Best wishes to you and Yvonne.

Behave yourself at the farm Scrumpy.  No trying to become friendly with a rich farmer!

Raven

« Reply #596 on: Dec 08, 2018, 11:25:04 AM »
Morning, We have Sun.........Faint. ;D

Hugh

« Reply #597 on: Dec 08, 2018, 02:05:01 PM »
Thank you Sheila no change yet with Yvonne. Certainly getting well looked after, yet I must be one of the health es around. Once this chest infection as cleared my white cell count will drop once again.

Weather as changed it now raining

Hope its stayed fine for Scrumpy

Scrumpy

« Reply #598 on: Dec 08, 2018, 03:59:43 PM »

Behave yourself at the farm Scrumpy.  No trying to become friendly with a rich farmer! 

Sheila.. You won’t catch me being pricked by the farmer’s pitch fork... !!
 Or branded by his iron..!

It was a dull day Hugh.. Rain came with us..

Raven

« Reply #599 on: Dec 08, 2018, 04:47:15 PM »
Nowt wrong with a Farmer, I've been living with one for over ten years now.  ;D