Author Topic: Ha Ha Result.  (Read 255 times)

fortyone

Ha Ha Result.
« on: Sep 25, 2018, 07:02:44 PM »
Look North asked for viewer comments on police complaints about funding. I sent them this short email..

Perhaps if the police spent less time looking for hate speech which may be offending snowflakes on twitter they'd have more in the pot for investigating real crime.
Mark

and it actually got read out.  :)

Ashy

Re: Ha Ha Result.
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25, 2018, 07:20:53 PM »
Well done.

crabbyob

« Reply #2 on: Sep 25, 2018, 09:43:57 PM »
i heard the bin men were getting issued with warrant cards in case anyone puts something in the wrong bin....
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

fortyone

« Reply #3 on: Sep 25, 2018, 09:50:56 PM »
Some councils weight them and don't take them if they are too heavy. Marvellous.

I was pleased the last time we went home. The council have now issued a wheelie bin for mixed recycling so we don't need a garden full of boxes for it and there is a slightly higher chance it will end up in the lorry than scattered down the street. Gone from weekly to fortnightly but it was originally fortnightly anyway with the boxes and a real bugger getting everything in - many didn't and the streets were always littered with it. Now it's only if drunks trip over the boxes or have a kick at them.

crabbyob

« Reply #4 on: Sep 25, 2018, 09:55:29 PM »
knock knock...whose there
the snowflake police looking for mark... 8)
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

fortyone

« Reply #5 on: Sep 25, 2018, 09:59:38 PM »
I'm wondering if the (intern?) researcher who picks out the emails for Peter Levy to read at the end of the show will still have the job tomorrow  :)

crabbyob

« Reply #6 on: Sep 26, 2018, 11:08:30 AM »
i think the one who chose yours may get promoted
theres way too many coppers sat at desks doing a job a little boy could do
anything that gets them out and about gets my vote... next can they have a bi-annual fitness test, cause there are some fat buggers that need help getting out of their cars