Author Topic: ARTHRITIS (Flexseq)  (Read 771 times)

Hugh

ARTHRITIS (Flexseq)
« on: Oct 11, 2018, 09:59:51 AM »
I have been suffering with arthritis in my right knee for many years. Xray shows its bone on bone. I have tried many different medications over the years with out any luck. So for months now I have been taking pain killers and wearing a knee brace. It allowed me to limp round the golf course. One member I was playing with on Monday told me he also had the same problem bone on bone, but on both knees. Difference was he was not limping. He told me to get a tube of FLEXSEQ which cost him £20 a tube, expensive but got him pain free. I checked online and found it was on sale in Tesco at £14 a tube. Purchased a tube yesterday morning and applied it as soon as I got home. I stopped taking pain killers and removed the knee support just to check it out and see how good it really was. After my third application this morning took Roxy out for her morning walk and was surprise my knee pain had already been reduced by 80%.  It come in two types one in black and the other box in white. White box for Arthritis.

Scrumpy

Re: ARTHRITIS (Flexseq)
« Reply #1 on: Oct 11, 2018, 10:14:08 AM »

That sounds brilliant Hugh.. I am pleased that you are suffering less pain..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Hugh

« Reply #2 on: Oct 11, 2018, 10:31:32 AM »
Got to admit it really surprised me how good it is Scrumpy. I have been recommended so many potions over the years which have been a complete waste of money. 

Raven

« Reply #3 on: Oct 19, 2018, 01:22:39 PM »
Hey I use that stuff, but the Black Box that says Active on it. I use it on my muscles when they are sore from too much work/exercise, and also in the small of my back at times. As you say it's expensive but worth it.
I get mine from Ebay at £16. and free postage.

Hugh

« Reply #4 on: Oct 19, 2018, 03:28:04 PM »
I think I will be getting a tube in the Black box Raven. The white box as worked wonders on my knee joint which was hiding pain from the leg muscle.

Raven

« Reply #5 on: Oct 19, 2018, 03:38:32 PM »
Well check them carefully first Hugh as there are two types in Black Boxes..There's the one "active" I use and another called "Sport". They could be very different.  :)

granny moss

« Reply #6 on: Oct 19, 2018, 04:49:15 PM »
Quite amazing ! I have been looking for ages for a true painkiller. Spent a lot of cash. Then I found Flexiseq and read the patients experiences. Was thinking of giving it a try. Then my friend said she discovered FX-Silica...and after years of pain, she is now pain free....But Silica is £28 for 50gm tube. I shall try Flesixeq, if it has no side effects to clash with my other medication. gmx

GrannyMac

« Reply #7 on: Oct 19, 2018, 05:48:01 PM »
I'll look into these, thanks for the heads up Hugh.  My husband has pain in and a bit of swelling in his finger joints, the one Raven buys sounds promising for that.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

firenze

« Reply #8 on: Oct 19, 2018, 06:34:31 PM »
I suffered Arthritis and began many years ago to take MSM and glucosamine I can only say that now I don't suffer this pain.  It took a while to kick in but it did!
Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Mark Twain.

Hugh

« Reply #9 on: Oct 19, 2018, 06:35:32 PM »
Let me know how your husband gets on with it Granny Mac I have a friend who as problem with finger joints.

granny moss

« Reply #10 on: Oct 20, 2018, 11:14:27 AM »
Tesco sell it at £12 a tube on offer. I sent an e.mail to Sainsburys and told them to stock it, because I want to buy it !!! :D :D :D Awaiting reply....will let you know!  :D gmx

Raven

« Reply #11 on: Oct 20, 2018, 11:18:00 AM »
I've never seen it in Tesco, in fact our Tesco is terrible if you want anything more than the essentials you need to drive the 25miles to Wick..

crabbyob

« Reply #12 on: Oct 20, 2018, 12:10:45 PM »
i have an annoying right knee as the result of a pit accident, but it only reminds me every now and then and if i ride pillion on a bike or scooter i almost have to be helped off... just getting old i suppose

“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Scrumpy

« Reply #13 on: Oct 20, 2018, 05:14:51 PM »
 If you have high blood pressure most of these rubs are advised not to be used.    My chemist told me today when I enquired about them.
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

minniemouse

« Reply #14 on: Oct 20, 2018, 11:03:30 PM »
When being asked by Insurance Companies etc., if you have high blood pressure, how come the correct answer is yes when in reality if you're taking tablets for it, you no longer have high blood pressure!
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.