Author Topic: New Town same story  (Read 5039 times)

Diasi

Re: New Town same story
« Reply #15 on: Oct 20, 2018, 05:11:43 PM »

Possibly because the one named as ringleader isnt a Muslim.  His name and appearance suggests he's a sikh.  I'm pleased Tommy Robinson didn't derail the trial. Now they've all been found guilty, as in the other cases they've been exposed.

It's good to see a high profile Muslim like the Home Secretary openly supporting the outcome.

I have to say that I was surprised to see the ringleader appears to be a Sikh, but I'd be more surprised if was a member of the Sikh community.

I can't see why Tommy Robinson could have derailed the trial since virtually all white Brits are named in the press at the time of their arrest & their trial is headline news every day, it's obvious to me that the authorities were going to keep this case low profile & under the radar but Tommy blew that for them.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

fortyone

« Reply #16 on: Oct 20, 2018, 05:52:40 PM »
I didn't really take enough notice of names to have noticed but now you mention it Singh and the head covering do make it obvious. I thought they hated Muslims or is that some other grouping - certainly the Ugandan Asian I worked with had a real downer on them but I've no idea what religion he was - his name was Chaudhuri.

BazzerPontefract

« Reply #17 on: Oct 20, 2018, 06:41:13 PM »
And look at this sh**-Storm just because Sajid Javid called the perpetrators Asian.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/20/sajid-javid-lambasted-for-asian-paedophiles-tweet-huddersfield
You would not credit it - that's not true, I've just realised, we've come to expect such lunacy.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #18 on: Oct 20, 2018, 08:03:28 PM »
You're right - no surprise. I'm surprised we are even allowed to admit that are males. What is it with these idiots?
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Diasi

« Reply #19 on: Oct 20, 2018, 09:09:36 PM »
And look at this sh**-Storm just because Sajid Javid called the perpetrators Asian.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/20/sajid-javid-lambasted-for-asian-paedophiles-tweet-huddersfield
You would not credit it - that's not true, I've just realised, we've come to expect such lunacy.

You're right - no surprise. I'm surprised we are even allowed to admit that are males. What is it with these idiots?
Mike

It's quite simple really.

The politically correct & the social engineering (   )wits, who have foisted multiculturalism on the UK, have seen that it's not working & never will work so they've had to implement their Plan B which has involved creating a raft of race hate laws & attempts to suppress any comments that show non-ethnic Brits in anything other than a good light to browbeat the public into silent acceptance.

This why the establishment is out to wreak vengeance on Tommy Robinson.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

zoony

« Reply #20 on: Oct 20, 2018, 09:40:27 PM »
Multiculturalism is working better than you think for people who aren't still living in the prejudiced past. The Robinson idiot almost destroyed the case against these poedophile thugs by flouting a judge's orders and outing them on the internet. If he'd had his way they'd never have been brought to justice because of the effect that would've had on the prosecution's case in law. He's a poster-boy for bigots, imo.Now, bring it on.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Diasi

« Reply #21 on: Oct 20, 2018, 09:53:50 PM »
Multiculturalism is working better than you think for people who aren't still living in the prejudiced past. The Robinson idiot almost destroyed the case against these poedophile thugs by flouting a judge's orders and outing them on the internet. If he'd had his way they'd never have been brought to justice because of the effect that would've had on the prosecution's case in law. He's a poster-boy for bigots, imo.Now, bring it on.

Well please explain why most high-profile cases are reported on a day-by-day basis when they involve ethnic Brits.

No one was prosecuted for posting about Rolf Harris & Max Clifford who were on the nightly news as they went into & out of court every day & it didn't cause their prosecutions to collapse.

The judges ruling was to prevent the case becoming high-profile & the 'case collapsing' was just an excuse.

zoony

« Reply #22 on: Oct 20, 2018, 10:13:33 PM »
And you know this how?

cowboy wisdom.

GrannyMac

« Reply #23 on: Oct 20, 2018, 10:22:27 PM »
If professional journalists and media personnel understood the decision to ban reporting for a specific trial, then the actions of Tommy Robinson would appear to be more about him and his ego than any thought of justice for the victims.

https://www.richieallen.co.uk/reporting-restrictions-in-grooming-gang-trials-are-vital-in-the-pursuit-of-justice/
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Diasi

« Reply #24 on: Oct 20, 2018, 10:22:37 PM »
And you know this how?

On the simple basis that there's no uniformity & judges are allowed to impose whatever restrictions they want to impose, otherwise the judges would have issued injunctions banning the naming & filming of Harris & Clifford, but you believe what you want to believe.

If professional journalists and media personnel understood the decision to ban reporting for a specific trial, then the actions of Tommy Robinson would appear to be more about him and his ego than any thought of justice for the victims.

https://www.richieallen.co.uk/reporting-restrictions-in-grooming-gang-trials-are-vital-in-the-pursuit-of-justice/

The fact that all the journalists abided by the ban does not mean that the ban wasn't aimed at preventing this case becoming high-profile.

zoony

« Reply #25 on: Oct 20, 2018, 10:37:04 PM »
On the simple basis that there's no uniformity & judges are allowed to impose whatever restrictions they want to impose, otherwise the judges would have issued injunctions banning the naming & filming of Harris & Clifford, but you believe what you want to believe.

Thank you. I intend to. :)

cowboy wisdom.

Diasi

« Reply #26 on: Oct 20, 2018, 10:53:02 PM »

Thank you. I intend to. :)

You're welcome as there'd be no point in the judge issuing a reporting injunction if no one believed him.

crabbyob

« Reply #27 on: Oct 20, 2018, 10:54:18 PM »
if the crime was serious enough to warrant a life sentence then why were the perpetrators not in custody? and why can it be right for us not to know who they are... if it was you or i we would be in custody, and racist protection can go to far... i was watching boxing two americans, one black the other white, they both wore whit shorts with a black stripe, the commentators, struggled to tell them apart, it is farcical if a man is proud to be balck [and they say that they are] why cant i say hes black, its childish manipulation... watching Ian Wright the English black footballer on a chat show, another coloured man came on and Wright gave him the black freemason handshake and asked "whats happening n888er" if you or i had said it their would be riots
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

zoony

« Reply #28 on: Oct 20, 2018, 11:19:28 PM »
I remember watching exactly the same situation in a fairly recent American bill of boxing. One white, the other black, both in black shorts and the commentator refusing to identify them by colour. It got very irritating.

cowboy wisdom.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #29 on: Oct 21, 2018, 07:31:37 AM »
I remember watching exactly the same situation in a fairly recent American bill of boxing. One white, the other black, both in black shorts and the commentator refusing to identify them by colour. It got very irritating.
Can't have been much of a commentator. All he had to do was say that in the x corner - that's to the right of your screen as you look at it, is Bloggs, and in the other corner is Buggins. Solved without upsetting anybody's thin skin (regardless of colour)
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!