Author Topic: Headache.  (Read 292 times)

Floydian

Headache.
« on: Nov 18, 2018, 12:14:51 PM »
A man started getting really painful splitting headaches so decided to go see his doctor. The doctor examined him and told him the only remedy for this is castration. The guy thought that was pretty harsh but the pain was so great he decided to have it done. Two weeks later, job done, he limps out of the hospital and heads home. As he walks down the high street he decides to call in at the tailors and get measured for a new suit to cheer himself up. As soon as he sets foot in the tailors shop the tailor says "don't tell me, 42 chest, right?" The guy says yes, thats correct. The tailor says, "I've been in this trade all my life, i know about everything and can tell at a glance, you're a 34 waist aren't you?" "Thats amazing," says the guy, "you're right again". "Of course i am" replies the tailor, "i'm just so good, i know everything there is to know, and you're a 34 inside leg aren't you?" "Aha!" says the man, "you're wrong there, it's actually a 32". The tailor looks him in the eye and says, "look, I've been in this trade all my life and I'm telling you, you need a 34 inside leg, if you get a 32 it'll be very tight in the crotch and can lead to you having some really painful splitting headaches....."
"Unbelievable, Jeff...."

little bob

Re: Headache.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2018, 12:48:09 PM »
An oldie Floyd but still worth a laugh. ;D

Scrumpy

« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2018, 04:15:39 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

fortyone

« Reply #3 on: Nov 18, 2018, 05:12:41 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D