Author Topic: I have lost the will to do anything  (Read 2272 times)

Ashy

Re: I have lost the will to do anything
« Reply #15 on: Dec 01, 2018, 01:37:40 PM »
I think we all lose the will to do anything from time to time. It usually wears off, or is overtaken by the necessity to do something. Time is a great healer.

Hugh

« Reply #16 on: Dec 01, 2018, 05:51:04 PM »
Time is a great healer Ashy if allowed to. Getting out and about and keeping active will help the healing process. Losing some one you love will always hurt that's only natural.

GrannyMac

« Reply #17 on: Dec 01, 2018, 06:06:25 PM »
Keep on keeping on Hugh. You have my admiration.  Your positive attitude will help you cope with whatever the future holds.  👍🏽
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Hugh

« Reply #18 on: Dec 01, 2018, 06:33:51 PM »
My only worry is I could pass away before her, and she just couldn't cope. A week tomorrow I have to see Doctor Jones at Kingsmill Hospital for my bone marrow results. Both my white and red blood cells were low and the reason for bone marrow sample to be taken. Both are a sign of cancer. I have always believe the time I depart this earth is already set so why worry about it.

Scrumpy

« Reply #19 on: Dec 01, 2018, 07:10:20 PM »

Someone is watching over Yvonne.
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

granny moss

« Reply #20 on: Dec 03, 2018, 10:03:12 AM »
I keep falling asleep a lot....when I told my son, he said: You are hibernating...enjoy it..... :D ::) gmx

Hugh

« Reply #21 on: Dec 03, 2018, 10:38:51 AM »
Don't we all granny moss I quite often miss the center of a program  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Audrine

« Reply #22 on: Dec 03, 2018, 12:01:01 PM »
I wish all of you a Happy, healthy Christmas especially those who are a little down/ I will be unable to use my computer for a couple of weeks. I send good wishes to you all.Audrine