Author Topic: Falls  (Read 3206 times)

Yellowbird

Re: Falls
« Reply #15 on: Nov 29, 2018, 09:17:41 AM »
Zoony eventually got so exhausted I fell asleep and missed your kind offer to stay up with me. He has now been found a bed Im off to see him shortly. Won’t forget your kind offer Zoony, it meant so much to me
Born sceptic grown even more sceptic sadly

Michael Rolls

« Reply #16 on: Nov 29, 2018, 09:20:05 AM »
Take care of yourself YB - when you're worried about someone it is all too easy to not be as careful as you should - don't ask how I know!
Best to you both
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Scrumpy

« Reply #17 on: Nov 29, 2018, 10:31:37 AM »

Here's wishing Ron all the best..  You can spoil him when he comes home..
 He will be gagging for a decent meal.. My love to you both.
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Raven

« Reply #18 on: Nov 29, 2018, 11:31:07 AM »
Hoping he's on the mend soon.

zoony

« Reply #19 on: Nov 29, 2018, 12:33:40 PM »
Zoony eventually got so exhausted I fell asleep and missed your kind offer to stay up with me. He has now been found a bed Im off to see him shortly. Won’t forget your kind offer Zoony, it meant so much to me

You're very welcome chuck. Hope you found him in reasonably good spirits. :)
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Yellowbird

« Reply #20 on: Dec 01, 2018, 09:09:06 AM »
Thank you everyone Ron had broken some bones. He’s in fair spirits. He turned down some ham sandwiches I made him but later rang me for some milk some magnesia and a pile of sandwiches guess the foods not good. Son came over took me to visit yesterday which helped me to feel less lonely. I will truly feel for people on their own from now on. Thank you again for all the support

MARTIN

« Reply #21 on: Dec 01, 2018, 03:08:56 PM »
I had another fall and my wife and Daughter helped lift me of the floor and in doing so our Daughter injured her back and on the 24th Sunday she went back to Holland.     

Audrine

« Reply #22 on: Dec 01, 2018, 04:03:48 PM »
I am so sorry to hear about those who have fallen. A woman I know broke her ankle while working in her garden. He husband was home & helped her up to the hospital, it took two months for that ankle to heal.
I wonder what she would have done if her hubby was not home.
Anyway, do be careful.

Yellowbird

« Reply #23 on: Dec 03, 2018, 04:24:21 PM »
Just visited Ron in hospital got in a mess in the car park which was numberplate read. Never done this before so got a bit confused. All the people around just sat in their cars and in the kiosk as I struggled to reverse back with cars all around in a tiny space, laughing at me, I’m fast loosing faith in my fellow man

Scrumpy

« Reply #24 on: Dec 03, 2018, 05:10:15 PM »
Poor you.. At least you will know next time.

Last time I went to the hospital i struggled to get the pay machine to take my parking card.. I kept trying and trying and the queue behind me was getting longer.  I turned around to the woman standing behind me and asked her if she could give me a hand.. She was friendly and told me to put the parking card in the machine and she would show me how to pay.. It still didn’t work so she took the parking card from me so that she could have a go...
  It turned out that I was trying to get my Co-op membership card into the machine.!!  At least it gave us all a laugh...
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Diasi

« Reply #25 on: Dec 04, 2018, 08:26:26 AM »
Just visited Ron in hospital got in a mess in the car park which was numberplate read. Never done this before so got a bit confused. All the people around just sat in their cars and in the kiosk as I struggled to reverse back with cars all around in a tiny space, laughing at me, I’m fast loosing faith in my fellow man

Was it a bit like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s18r63MP1C4

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Yellowbird

« Reply #26 on: Dec 04, 2018, 09:50:41 AM »
Diasi thank you for that it made me laugh at a time when I didn’t think I could. Thanks everyone who has supported me this week. X

Scrumpy

« Reply #27 on: Dec 04, 2018, 11:22:01 AM »

Diasi... Love it.. ;D ;D   I too am guilty ..

fortyone

« Reply #28 on: Dec 04, 2018, 11:46:16 AM »
Might explain why there are so many nose in parkers I guess :)

Hugh

« Reply #29 on: Dec 04, 2018, 12:07:43 PM »
Very sorry to hear about Rons fall Yellow Bird. I do hope he gets home soon.

Because of a bad cough unable to visit Yvonne today so I am trying to do a bit of catching up on the PF.