Author Topic: sans dent  (Read 415 times)

digitalis

sans dent
« on: Dec 02, 2018, 09:07:57 AM »

Interesting news coming in about the sans dent: the toothless dregs that are demonstrating in Paris. I must say the term sans dent isn't my sorta language but is accepted form of terminology used by French Presidents against their own citizens(I guess like a Brexit voter is used over here)

They say that the French people are getting increasingly upset over their leaders rising riches,with the impetus from Big Biz to stamp out outmoded working practices(like having a secured pension,sick pay,the chance of a steady job)

Its pretty depressing reading,really.

So onto good news: I see that T Blairs daughter (23?)is to be wed and is already thinking about furnishing her newly bought 3.5 million pound pad.

The Religious Programme on R4 is promoting a prayer day for top Mandarins: I think they were saying they are underpaid and exhausted. Lets hope the AoC leads the congregation.

We voted to leave the EU but the better educated have chosen to ignore the sans dent because their ugly. And ignorant

GrumpyOldFart

Re: sans dent
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2018, 11:22:30 AM »

Interesting news coming in about the sans dent: the toothless dregs that are demonstrating in Paris. I must say the term sans dent isn't my sorta language but is accepted form of terminology used by French Presidents against their own citizens(I guess like a Brexit voter is used over here)

They say that the French people are getting increasingly upset over their leaders rising riches,with the impetus from Big Biz to stamp out outmoded working practices(like having a secured pension,sick pay,the chance of a steady job)

Its pretty depressing reading,really.

As a veteran of the 1968 riots in Paris I can say these current protests are more like a vicar’s tea party. Let’s hope it stays that way….

Diasi

Re: sans dent
« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2018, 11:35:10 AM »

As a veteran of the 1968 riots in Paris I can say these current protests are more like a vicar’s tea party. Let’s hope it stays that way….

I'm hoping it gets far more violent & eventually brings down Macron & gives a boost to Marine Le Pen's party.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)