Author Topic: Whoops!  (Read 308 times)

Michael Rolls

Whoops!
« on: Dec 03, 2018, 05:50:13 PM »
While riding his Harley, Bubba swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging his head.
Dazed and confused Bubba crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay?"
As Bubba looked up, he noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for... "I'm okay I think," Bubba replied as he pulled himself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.
She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”
"That's nice of you," Bubba answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"
"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."
Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, Bubba agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."
They arrived at her place, which was just few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, Bubba thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."
"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"
"Still in the ditch with the Harley, I guess."
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Ashy

Re: Whoops!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2018, 06:01:16 PM »
Poor girl. Harleys are quite heavy aren't they?

Michael Rolls

« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 2018, 06:06:48 PM »
They ain't called Hogs fer nuttin!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

fortyone

« Reply #3 on: Dec 03, 2018, 08:33:50 PM »
I should maybe have seen that coming but didn't  ;D ;D ;D

Dayjo

« Reply #4 on: Dec 03, 2018, 09:04:38 PM »
Biker Mom, is watching over/ under the cycle!
 Made me laugh.....  ;D ;D
David, Christine, + Mia...... NE Derbyshire.

Life happens, when you connect with people.
Not, constantly working to be better, or to have more......