Author Topic: I wish..  (Read 347 times)

Scrumpy

I wish..
« on: Dec 11, 2018, 01:37:06 PM »

I hadn't opened my Christmas biscuits.. They are disappearing very quickly.. and most of them are covered in chocolate.. :-X

I think it is a lazy day today.. I have been trying for a few days to get some AA batteries. I need them for a Christmas display. I asked a guy in the  shop if he had any and he replied 'no' .. He then suggested  I went to another store. I walked out of the shop and saw that the shop he had suggested was across the road.  (traffic lights).. Do you know what.!!  I couldn't be bothered to cross the road.. Is that lazy .. or what..!
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

zoony

Re: I wish..
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2018, 01:50:23 PM »
Sounds perfectly normal to me..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Sheila

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2018, 02:02:24 PM »
I wish I had said 'no' when OH suggested opening the Christmas Baileys.  We've got to get another bottle now!  That's the trouble with these early special offers.  It was £10 for a litre but I bet we have to pay more next time.

Scrumpy

« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2018, 04:24:02 PM »

I’m already on my second bottle of Stones Ginger Wine.. I offer a drink to visitors ..and of course I have to join them.

Zoony.. Normal for you eh!
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

zoony

« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2018, 04:48:40 PM »
Certainly. There's much that I can't be bothered to do.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

GrannyMac

« Reply #5 on: Dec 11, 2018, 05:05:03 PM »
We've been dipping into a tub of chocs I bought for Christmas.  Same every year....  🍬🍬
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

firenze

« Reply #6 on: Dec 11, 2018, 05:34:54 PM »
Oh! Echo Zoony and scrumpy :P :o today out and about with daughter amongst the you know what of so called Christmas Cheer has left me with a bowl of lemons!  I've poured a large glass settled into my favourite chair and prepared for a steady supply of digestable ??? On t.v.  Sadly too many Christmas Cheers has run out for me.
Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Mark Twain.