Author Topic: Split Pensions  (Read 5177 times)

Ashy

Re: Split Pensions
« Reply #15 on: Dec 19, 2018, 12:42:22 PM »
How sad. Can a person really come to a bunch of know nothings to ask financial advice? Such a knowledgable and superior person should surely be able to work out for himself whether to spend his pension on a car.

Surely if the minority in this country wanted to persuade the majority to support the european globalist superstate project, to insult the audience and exhibit rudeness and entitled superiority will not persuade anyone. What's more if that is the sort of person to be found in the remain and continue camp, I for one want nothing to do with them.

Raven

« Reply #16 on: Dec 19, 2018, 01:17:27 PM »

I'm not interested in getting into an argument with a bunch of aging little Englanders & known-nothings so I'm done here.

I will close my account.

James

HOI, Less of the Little Englander thankyou very much. There's no a drop of English Blood in my veins, I live VERY, North of the Boarder. I'm Scottish and a Highlander to boot.  :(  Blooming Sauce.......

JCBDriver

« Reply #17 on: Dec 19, 2018, 02:09:38 PM »
There was me thinking it was NATO that had ensured peace in Europe for the last 70 odd years.
Just shows how history can be distorted!

Diasi

« Reply #18 on: Dec 19, 2018, 03:11:19 PM »
What's more if that is the sort of person to be found in the remain and continue camp, I for one want nothing to do with them.

Jimmy is the face of the Remain camp.

The first thing the Remain camp did when they lost the referendum vote was to do a breakdown of the voting demographics in order to show that it was older, non-university educated, under-achieving white van men who caused Brexit & their votes weren't as valid as the votes of the academics.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

fortyone

« Reply #19 on: Dec 19, 2018, 04:46:26 PM »
Thanks for scaring him off zoony. I don't feel up to another bout of undercover pensioner problems and jc-rocks gives me the impression that he could well be a UP on steroids.

Ashy

« Reply #20 on: Dec 19, 2018, 05:10:48 PM »
I don't mind having a civilised discussion because it can be interesting to ventilate the issues. But I don't see why the remainers have to be so rude.

GrannyMac

« Reply #21 on: Dec 19, 2018, 06:12:52 PM »

HOI, Less of the Little Englander thankyou very much. There's no a drop of English Blood in my veins, I live VERY, North of the Boarder. I'm Scottish and a Highlander to boot.  :(  Blooming Sauce.......
Have you checked your DNA?  I have.  I thought i was mainly Scots with a bit of Irish - one paternal grandparent.  As far as I can establish its 100% Scots on my mother's side, her father was a highlander, her mother's  family from Aberdeenshire.  But lurking in my paternal background are English ancestors..... 
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Alex22

« Reply #22 on: Dec 19, 2018, 06:33:09 PM »
Well there's a turn up for the book, what a rude man  :o    'JC rocks' does explain a lot though.

zoony

« Reply #23 on: Dec 19, 2018, 07:49:54 PM »
I don't mind having a civilised discussion because it can be interesting to ventilate the issues. But I don't see why the remainers have to be so rude.

I agree. I realize there are hard feeling and frustration, now on both sides, but to be so aggressive leaves a bad taste. Especially when you're a guest in someone else's house. As it were..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

em

« Reply #24 on: Dec 19, 2018, 08:30:31 PM »
I hope jc-rocks will return.He seems eminently sensible.We need new blood.

Raven

« Reply #25 on: Dec 19, 2018, 08:43:40 PM »
Have you checked your DNA?  I have.  I thought i was mainly Scots with a bit of Irish - one paternal grandparent.  As far as I can establish its 100% Scots on my mother's side, her father was a highlander, her mother's  family from Aberdeenshire.  But lurking in my paternal background are English ancestors.....

One of my sister's does that, she is right into family history and has been working on Ancestry for about ten (I think) years now. She has gone back several centuries, so far it's Scots all the way. Costs her a blooming fortune I should think. I was looking at the chart last time she was here from Aus a couple of years ago. She went out there in the 60s on that ten pound thing that was the deal then. She got married here and they left a few weeks later.

minniemouse

« Reply #26 on: Dec 19, 2018, 08:46:42 PM »
I thought jc-rocks was a religious nut.  ;D
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

Ashy

« Reply #27 on: Dec 19, 2018, 08:50:42 PM »
A disciple probably.

zoony

« Reply #28 on: Dec 19, 2018, 10:29:45 PM »
Perhaps of J C Junkers..  ;D
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Scrumpy

« Reply #29 on: Dec 20, 2018, 09:00:31 AM »

I don't think Jimmy is a REMAINER... He left here far too quickly...

Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.