Author Topic: beauty,  (Read 240 times)

Alfred

beauty,
« on: Dec 29, 2018, 06:57:15 PM »

I think almost all of us at one time or other has heard the saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
and assuming we appreciate beauty in what ever form it comes in so my question to you is what in your opinion is beauty,

of course it comes with so many women who are quite naturally beautiful,   but im sure others see beauty  also in a different  or other ways, way , so will you tell us what you see as beauty, in all its many forms,

Diasi

Re: beauty,
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2018, 09:49:27 AM »
I think almost all of us at one time or other has heard the saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
and assuming we appreciate beauty in what ever form it comes in so my question to you is what in your opinion is beauty,

of course it comes with so many women who are quite naturally beautiful,   but im sure others see beauty  also in a different  or other ways, way , so will you tell us what you see as beauty, in all its many forms,

Well Jeremy Corbyn obviously thought it's Diane Abbott.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Scrumpy

Re: beauty,
« Reply #2 on: Dec 30, 2018, 11:05:51 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.