Author Topic: New Year Resolutions.  (Read 360 times)

minniemouse

New Year Resolutions.
« on: Dec 30, 2018, 12:54:35 PM »
..........mine is to de-clutter.
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

fortyone

Re: New Year Resolutions.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2018, 01:02:44 PM »
This year's is to reach next year. I think I'll renew it assuming I complete the task.

Raven

« Reply #2 on: Dec 30, 2018, 02:30:00 PM »
Mine is to stop the unhealthy eating. I'm a lazy cook and if I can do it a quick way I will, also too many chip shop meals. I have a slow cooker so I need to leave it out on the counter, and start cooking from scratch a lot more often.
Bad habits are sooo easy to fall into BUT good ones are hell to get into.....Sigh.  :-\

Sheila

« Reply #3 on: Dec 30, 2018, 02:47:43 PM »
..........mine is to de-clutter.

I've been trying to do this (without much success).  Yesterday, when putting the Christmas cards away under the bed, I got a pile of papers out that I have been unable to throw away for sentimental reasons.  There were piles of letters from each of my daughters, sent over 20 years ago when they were each working abroad.  One of them worked for Keycamp in France for a summer and the other in Kentucky Fried Chicken in Germany.  They both studied languages.  I have offered them the letters back and am going to try and harden my heart to the other treasures.

I was reading minnie, that one way of doing it is to get rid of one thing per day.  That sounds doable.

Alex22

« Reply #4 on: Dec 30, 2018, 04:13:57 PM »
My resolution is not to make any new year resolutions   ;D   

Audrine

« Reply #5 on: Dec 30, 2018, 06:18:05 PM »
I liked your New Year's resolution Forty One, It is mine also,let's shake on it! Audrine

fortyone

« Reply #6 on: Dec 30, 2018, 07:42:19 PM »
It's one resolution you never have to admit to failing to keep.  :)