Author Topic: Ouch...  (Read 358 times)

zoony

Re: Ouch...
« Reply #15 on: Jan 25, 2019, 09:17:11 PM »
Not at all. Bog standard Corolla. I checked again using your link with the same result. Due to Brexit no doubt.. ::)
'Love' is nature's way of tricking us into reproducing.

Diasi

« Reply #16 on: Jan 25, 2019, 09:53:01 PM »
Not at all. Bog standard Corolla. I checked again using your link with the same result. Due to Brexit no doubt.. ::)

https://www.bestpartstore.co.uk/brakes/brake-hose/toyota/corolla
Make every day count. Every day is precious.

zoony

« Reply #17 on: Jan 25, 2019, 10:03:47 PM »
Getting the hoses isn't really a problem. It's more the time it takes with 15 yr old parts to remove them cleanly so as to fit the new but the mechanic seems to know his business. I'll wait until I see the labour costs before I carp. :)

zoony

« Reply #18 on: Jan 31, 2019, 01:56:27 AM »
It's a good news story. He picked up the car, despite the heavy snow, called me at lunch time to say he was still waiting for the Cat but had got on with some other things I'd authorized. He then took it for the re-test, unasked for and which it passed, and dropped it back at my house. Bill acceptable.

crabbyob

« Reply #19 on: Jan 31, 2019, 05:48:29 AM »
zoony,to clean your headlights try coca-cola... ;D ...no joke

and Mike,why not treat us all to a short story of your romance with Veronica
or just treat yourself to the memory
we all know how difficult it is to be alone in an empty house, in my case i play golf,or i go fishing last resort i go to the super-market...lol... actually i go most days...on my TV i get most channels certainly all the sports...i reckon if i really tried i might find Kadabi...lol... it sounds like you have S.A.D.... i used to get it but cured it with a plane ticket... just keep you standards as high as you keep your chin....
every hill has a down side