Author Topic: Loud Chewer  (Read 428 times)

Raven

Loud Chewer
« on: Jan 30, 2019, 11:40:36 PM »
I hate loud chewing, But I could watch this over and over, it always cheers me up.

https://youtu.be/XmhYOKI67o4

zoony

Re: Loud Chewer
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2019, 12:15:50 AM »
 ;D  Definitely a candidate for slow radio..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

crabbyob

« Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2019, 01:12:55 AM »
one place i worked, one guy was not allowed to eat with the others
he was a nice guy about sixty [when i was about forty] so i had to find out didnt i?
he pushed a sarnie into his mouth without taking a bite and growled as he chewed open mouthed
it was almost frightening to perceive, especially as he watched you out the corner of his eye,like an animal expecting you to try and steal his food... grrrrr

“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Sheila

« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2019, 08:51:50 AM »
Thanks Raven, I'll have to send that to my youngest daughter.  She has a phobia about loud eaters!

I remember, when she was very young, we had a visit from a local councillor.  He was (and still is) a very enthusiastic visitor to the constituents.  We were a friendly house and he popped in and asked if he could eat his fish and chips at ours.  I made him a cup of tea and he started to eat.  My daughter sat on the floor at his feet and gazed in horror.  She had been told to eat with her mouth closed and here was an adult chewing with his mouth wide open! I was terrified that she would correct him and tried to distract her.

Alex22

« Reply #4 on: Jan 31, 2019, 12:19:08 PM »
That put a smile on my face !   ;D