Author Topic: i cant see the joke  (Read 605 times)

crabbyob

i cant see the joke
« on: Feb 03, 2019, 10:42:00 AM »
Image may contain: one or more people and text
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Diasi

Re: i cant see the joke
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2019, 10:46:39 AM »
I can't see much of anything.

I hope you considered the potential distress you may cause to any female members / guests who are lard-arses.

;D

P.S. Those ladders look sturdy, if she's got a boyfriend he probably needs to use them.  :o

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8248527/dancing-on-ice-gemma-collins-missed-voting-countdown-naked-backstage/

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

crabbyob

« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2019, 11:13:40 AM »
i dont know who Gemna is
but that face is familiar
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Diasi

« Reply #3 on: Feb 03, 2019, 11:14:42 AM »
Lol  ;D ;D ;D
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

crabbyob

« Reply #4 on: Feb 03, 2019, 11:17:00 AM »
the last time i saw a rear like that Lester Piggott was whipping it....i cant say that joke nowadays no bugger knows who Lester was

Alex22

« Reply #5 on: Feb 03, 2019, 03:41:08 PM »
I can't see much of anything.

I hope you considered the potential distress you may cause to any female members / guests who are lard-arses.

or lard-ar*e blokes  ;D

Diasi

« Reply #6 on: Feb 03, 2019, 05:58:17 PM »
or lard-ar*e blokes  ;D

Point taken, but that's a lard-arsed woman up that ladder.

While it might be ok for a woman, you wouldn't get a lard-arsed bloke staying in that position very long.  ;D 

P.S. Whoever took the photo was brave, if she'd fallen off the ladder & onto the photographer she'd have looked as though she'd got four legs.

zoony

« Reply #7 on: Feb 03, 2019, 06:09:26 PM »
the last time i saw a rear like that Lester Piggott was whipping it....i cant say that joke nowadays no bugger knows who Lester was

Famous tax cheat if I remember rightly. :) ::)
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

fortyone

« Reply #8 on: Feb 03, 2019, 08:40:45 PM »
I can't see the joke

Is that what they are called these days? New one on me for sure. I don't think a different angle would have helped either.

Diasi

« Reply #9 on: Feb 03, 2019, 08:56:44 PM »

Famous tax cheat if I remember rightly. :) ::)

Yes he did do a bit of income tax evasion, but it was the VAT fraud that was the major offence & he was jailed for three years but served 322 days.

With his money I'd have expected him to have had professional advice from the accountants who do the books for people such as Green & some of our MPs.

Anyway it did give rise to the one about "who weighs 25 stone & has ridden a Derby winner?".