Author Topic: A bad year again  (Read 3245 times)

em

Re: A bad year again
« Reply #30 on: Feb 07, 2019, 09:48:05 AM »
Yes,Michael.It is always sad to lose a pet,but it is nothing compared to the sadness which you have had to bear during this last year.I hope the next 12months will bring you happiness.

brian54

« Reply #31 on: Feb 07, 2019, 10:30:07 AM »
Yes,Michael.It is always sad to lose a pet,but it is nothing compared to the sadness which you have had to bear during this last year.I hope the next 12months will bring you happiness.

I can only agree it is both sad to lose relatives and pets.
With a pet however you can go in to a rescue centre and see if any dog or other pet will come home with you.
There is always just one.

Scrumpy

« Reply #32 on: Feb 07, 2019, 10:36:24 AM »

I agree with Brian.. There are some lovely dogs and cats that need a bit of love because they are missing someone special..  They too could be older and it is great to think that there is someone out there who doesn't care about age..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #33 on: Feb 07, 2019, 12:41:08 PM »
I'm 81. Fleur (KCS) is 15 and has managed to survive 4 scares - really bad ones - in the last 13 months. Without her life (assuming I outlast her) is not something to which I am looking forward, but to get another pet and have to worry about what would happen when I am gone? NO way
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Hugh

« Reply #34 on: Feb 07, 2019, 01:26:34 PM »
81 not that old Mike, I am 80 this year and hope to have at least 5 more years of playing golf. On Fridays when I play with the seniors I am classed as a youngster.

Diasi

« Reply #35 on: Feb 07, 2019, 05:54:40 PM »
I'm 81. Fleur (KCS) is 15 and has managed to survive 4 scares - really bad ones - in the last 13 months. Without her life (assuming I outlast her) is not something to which I am looking forward, but to get another pet and have to worry about what would happen when I am gone? NO way
Mike

Hi Mike, you've had a lot of advice, no doubt well meant, but you have to do what you think is best for you & live your life how you choose to live it.

Including not moving on if that's where you feel most comfortable.

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #36 on: Feb 07, 2019, 07:35:29 PM »
Thanks, very true
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!