Author Topic: Ralph Harris ordered ordered to leave school premises.  (Read 1977 times)

brian54

Ralph Harris ordered ordered to leave school premises.
« on: Feb 06, 2019, 08:55:19 AM »

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/convicted-paedophile-rolf-harris-is-reported-to-police-after-being-thrown-out-of-the-grounds-of-a-primary-school-having-wandered-in-uninvited/ar-BBTdGkW?li=BBoPWjQ

I do agree Harris should not go on to school premises but I am just wondering if there was a court order stopping him going on to school premises. How far can you go with these orders. I do know people do not like men on their own going in t a child's play area but where do you draw the line.
I gave an example before of a single man living in a house overlooking the school. He has offered to move as long as his expenses are paid.
To date nobody has put their hands in their pockets to pay.

Diasi

Re: Ralph Harris ordered ordered to leave school premises.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2019, 11:16:54 AM »
Maybe the head teacher was concerned that Harris might have been intending to say "can you see what it is yet?" to some of the children.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Scrumpy

« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2019, 11:37:01 AM »
 ;D ;D
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

fortyone

« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2019, 11:39:30 AM »
I gave an example before of a single man living in a house overlooking the school. He has offered to move as long as his expenses are paid.
I don't remember that Brian. Perhaps you should remind us all of the details. I'm sure many will be interested. Especially crabby who gave you a ringing endorsement when I suggested that somebody who was criticising one of your posts could always use the ignore poster feature of the forum.

brian54

« Reply #4 on: Feb 06, 2019, 12:08:10 PM »
I don't remember that Brian. Perhaps you should remind us all of the details. I'm sure many will be interested. Especially crabby who gave you a ringing endorsement when I suggested that somebody who was criticising one of your posts could always use the ignore poster feature of the forum.

[/quote

That was a case where a man inherited his parents house which did not have a school by it when they purchased it. He inherited the house about 2 years before the school was built and some parents were complaining because he could overlook the tennis courts when the girls were playing on them. People wanted him to move and he said he would if the school paid his expenses.

Raven

« Reply #5 on: Feb 06, 2019, 12:15:22 PM »
I thought he was in the jail, didn't know he'd been released.

Diasi

« Reply #6 on: Feb 06, 2019, 12:27:00 PM »

He was jailed for 5yrs 9months in 2014 & was released, on licence, in 2017.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Scrumpy

« Reply #7 on: Feb 06, 2019, 12:46:06 PM »

Are we talking about Rolf Harris or the poor innocent guy who lives near Brian and overlooks the school .?
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

fortyone

« Reply #8 on: Feb 06, 2019, 01:02:49 PM »
Yes I'm getting confused too now. I have a slight recollection of the bloke near Brian but don't recall anything about tennis courts or the school paying before.

brian54

« Reply #9 on: Feb 06, 2019, 02:11:56 PM »

Are we talking about Rolf Harris or the poor innocent guy who lives near Brian and overlooks the school .?
I am not saying the guy who lives near me is poor. The house he has is worth about £500,000 and he had a house in Edinburgh worth about the same. He has a pension as well. As far as I am concerned if people want him to move they should pay all expenses plus some inconvenience money

Ashy

« Reply #10 on: Feb 06, 2019, 04:50:40 PM »
I doubt if there is anything in this story whatsoever.

Yellowbird

« Reply #11 on: Feb 06, 2019, 05:15:03 PM »
A none story methinks
Born sceptic grown even more sceptic sadly

em

« Reply #12 on: Feb 06, 2019, 05:39:13 PM »
You are all too cynical.Last night,instead of going to bed,I drove down the M6 to the 2am running club in Wyndley.It was exactly as described by Brian,including the broken barrier at the car park.There were 14 or 15 people,a mixed group.I just did fast walking(because of my recent knee replacement). I came last but enjoyed every minute. So there!

GrannyMac

« Reply #13 on: Feb 06, 2019, 05:44:03 PM »

Is the man who lives near Brian called Ralph Harris? The thread title accounts for the confusion!
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

fortyone

« Reply #14 on: Feb 06, 2019, 05:51:09 PM »
Perhaps Brian54's name is Ralph/Rolf. I'll settle for Ralph and use that I think.