Author Topic: Ralph Harris ordered ordered to leave school premises.  (Read 1982 times)

fortyone

Re: Ralph Harris ordered ordered to leave school premises.
« Reply #15 on: Feb 06, 2019, 05:54:57 PM »
You are all too cynical.Last night,instead of going to bed,I drove down the M6 to the 2am running club in Wyndley.It was exactly as described by Brian,including the broken barrier at the car park.
When the clocks changed and I used the spare hour to drive to the 4:00am one there was nobody there. I think they had forgotten to change their clocks.

em

« Reply #16 on: Feb 06, 2019, 06:39:24 PM »
Fortyone,come and meet me next week at the 2am club.We will prove those old cynics wrong about poor Brian.

fortyone

« Reply #17 on: Feb 06, 2019, 06:51:57 PM »
I'd be pleased to but unfortunately I appear to have a bone in my leg so running is out for a while.

Scrumpy

« Reply #18 on: Feb 06, 2019, 08:06:55 PM »
You are all too cynical.Last night,instead of going to bed,I drove down the M6 to the 2am running club in Wyndley.It was exactly as described by Brian,including the broken barrier at the car park.There were 14 or 15 people,a mixed group.I just did fast walking(because of my recent knee replacement). I came last but enjoyed every minute. So there!

LAST.! LAST !   I bet you didn’t get a free hot cross bun ..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

em

« Reply #19 on: Feb 06, 2019, 08:11:55 PM »
Fortyone,a bone in your leg.That's no excuse.We all have several bones in our legs Come on!

em

« Reply #20 on: Feb 06, 2019, 08:16:52 PM »
No sign of food,Scrumpy.I made myself a good old English fry-up when I returned at about 5am.Then bed.Fantastic.

Diasi

« Reply #21 on: Feb 06, 2019, 09:16:03 PM »
I doubt if there is anything in this story whatsoever.

I'd be amazed if he hasn't got these 'kiddy-fiddler' licence restrictions which he's now broken.

1: not be permitted to contact your victim, or anyone under 18 or not be permitted to stay in a house with anyone under 18.

2: not to enter or remain in sight of places where there are children, such as schools or children’s play areas.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

brian54

« Reply #22 on: Feb 06, 2019, 09:44:28 PM »
I'd be amazed if he hasn't got these 'kiddy-fiddler' licence restrictions which he's now broken.

1: not be permitted to contact your victim, or anyone under 18 or not be permitted to stay in a house with anyone under 18.

2: not to enter or remain in sight of places where there are children, such as schools or children’s play areas.

This could be difficult to enforce.
I have been to a leisure centre tonight. It is less common to see children in it after about 7.30 pm but there were about half a dozen tonight.

Diasi

« Reply #23 on: Feb 07, 2019, 11:17:07 AM »

This could be difficult to enforce.
I have been to a leisure centre tonight. It is less common to see children in it after about 7.30 pm but there were about half a dozen tonight.

Why would it be hard to enforce a breach of the licence conditions when they're caught where they shouldn't be?

The restrictions ban a child sex offender from going anywhere where there are, or are likely to be, children so that would include leisure centres at any time.

Entering a school playground is an automatic breach of the licence conditions.

I can't imagine for one moment that Harris doesn't have these licence conditions, but if doesn't have them, serious questions need to be asked.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)