Author Topic: Homeless.  (Read 2936 times)

mick607

Re: Homeless.
« Reply #30 on: Feb 08, 2019, 07:59:30 PM »
I also hate the Tories with a passion !

fortyone

« Reply #31 on: Feb 08, 2019, 08:12:53 PM »
We don't always have the same opinion.
Absolutely. Anyone is perfectly entitled to disagree with me. I defend their inalienable right to be wrong.  :)

zoony

« Reply #32 on: Feb 08, 2019, 08:14:26 PM »
I totally agree, but some people get nasty about it. No need for that and the insults.  ::)

Wholeheartedly agree Raven. Having a different opinion is one thing, belittling others for their opinions and being unpleasant is quite another.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

GrannyMac

« Reply #33 on: Feb 08, 2019, 08:16:31 PM »
Absolutely. Anyone is perfectly entitled to disagree with me. I defend their inalienable right to be wrong.  :)

Exactly! 😇
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

fortyone

« Reply #34 on: Feb 08, 2019, 08:26:16 PM »
One thing I wonder is if anybody changed their minds on a topic after seeing a post here. I strongly suspect not.

Scrumpy

« Reply #35 on: Feb 08, 2019, 08:47:35 PM »
Brian loads the gun and everyone fires a shot.. He sits back and watches ,probably with a grin.
 He then loads another gun,with the SAME bullet, and sits back to smile ,once again , at the shots that are being fired..
 His cartridge never seems to empty.
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

zoony

« Reply #36 on: Feb 08, 2019, 09:34:39 PM »
One thing I wonder is if anybody changed their minds on a topic after seeing a post here. I strongly suspect not.

I have modified my opinion if somebody has posted evidence to the contrary..And I say so too.

cowboy wisdom.

fortyone

« Reply #37 on: Feb 08, 2019, 09:43:37 PM »
No not evidence based stuff. Far too specific. I'm talking about gut feel opinions.

On this particular topic I am unable to form any really strong opinion. There will be plenty who are in a self made mess but equally for others it will be a run misfortune. I have given to beggars but these days there are far too many. It needs some government action to sort it out.

On reflection my strongest opinion of the topic is that bringing it up every week gets tiresome.

zoony

« Reply #38 on: Feb 09, 2019, 12:33:02 AM »
I think it obviously depends on where you live as to an opinion. I'm aware that certain parts of the country are more affected than others so their gut feelings would be different to mine because I live in an area that has a population of immigrant and second/third-generation parents and kids but they're a small presence, fit in well, go unremarked upon and have become just part of the larger, and whiter, community. Life has to be about bigger things than race.

cowboy wisdom.